Rebuilding the old AK

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

Rebuilding the old AK

Postby Mrmagoo » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:36 pm

So over the past few days I have been putting together/fixing my old ak that has not been used in seven years. Gotten everything working except I cannot find one small part :doubt: . Its the piece of the selector gears (outside of gearbox) that directly hooks up with the semi auto cut off lever inside the box.

Been looking at all sorts of sites to buy a new one, but having trouble finding something in stock except a Gaurder set for $24 before shipping. Anyone know where I can source a cheapo (CYMA, JG, etc) or have one lying around in their parts bin they would be willing to sell?
I sleep soundly. The fact that people die because of an AK-47 is not because of the designer, but because of politics. (Mikhail Kalashnikov)
Mrmagoo
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Re: Rebuilding the old AK

Postby AirsoftoutletNW » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:08 am

We might have the piece lying around. Can you take a picture to show exactly where the missing element is?
AirsoftoutletNW
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Rebuilding the old AK

Postby Mrmagoo » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:42 pm

Thanks AONW, ended up discovering my friend had one lying around though. Actually bought the ak from you guys years ago, great shop! :D
I sleep soundly. The fact that people die because of an AK-47 is not because of the designer, but because of politics. (Mikhail Kalashnikov)
Mrmagoo
Soldier
Soldier

Return to AEG/Electrics