G&P airsoft...

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

G&P airsoft...

Postby book42 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:28 am

I was just browsing airsoft websites (as I do on a, what might be considered obsessive, daily basis) and I noticed G&P has some pretty awesome lookin' aeg's. Then I remembered that my very first aeg purchase was a G&P. And I thought to myself, anyone out there still using G&P's?

Well? Anyone still using G&P? It's been years since I've held, played, and owned one. I was just curious.

Be well.

Kevin: aka- Book

p.s. hope to see some of you at splat action
If'n you ain't diein'... you ain't tryin'.
book42
Soldier
Soldier

Team: MSG Recon

Re: G&P airsoft...

Postby Jewish Ninja » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:26 pm

My G&P Defender is still going strong 5 years later. Same as my M16 and Mk46. They have some of the nicest externals you can get.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby book42 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:00 am

Jewish Ninja wrote:they have some of the nicest externals you can get.
I know! VFC and G&P seem to have the best externals of any of them. I'm looking at possibly purchasing a G&P MOTS or Krytac SPR, and I just remembered how much fun I had with my G&P. (Doesn't really matter though, 'cause I can't afford either right now. :? )

Regards,

book42
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Junto » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:51 pm

They have great externals, but we get a lot of them checked in for repairs at Outlet because their stock parts all seem to turn to soot and poo after a little while (often, they don't even wait that long). Plus, many of them come with imitation Deans connectors attached and they're all threaded 14mm Clockwise instead of Counter Clockwise like EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD, so it can be harder to find attachments for them.
Junto

Team: DRAT

Postby Rentax » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Junto wrote:They have great externals, but we get a lot of them checked in for repairs at Outlet because their stock parts all seem to turn to soot and poo after a little while (often, they don't even wait that long). Plus, many of them come with imitation Deans connectors attached and they're all threaded 14mm Clockwise instead of Counter Clockwise like EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD, so it can be harder to find attachments for them.

It's hard to find attachments to my vacuum, but I still use it.
I like the way it sucks my carpet.... What were we talking about?
So what I'm hearing you say is a 14MM CW to CCW attachment is needed and that you can poop inside the gearbox and it won't effect performance, cause it's already filled with poop to begin with. But that's the upgradable part anyway.
How are their gearbox shells?

Also I like the way they look.
We do what we want
Rentax

Team: SpecDet1

Postby book42 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:22 am

Junto wrote:They have great externals, but we get a lot of them checked in for repairs at Outlet because their stock parts all seem to turn to soot and poo after a little while (often, they don't even wait that long). Plus, many of them come with imitation Deans connectors attached and they're all threaded 14mm Clockwise instead of Counter Clockwise like EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD, so it can be harder to find attachments for them.

Now that I think about it my G&P did kind'a crap out on me, in the middle of an ASH BASH! Of all the gal-darn things!

Rentax wrote:Also I like the way they look.

Me too! Me too!

I think I'll be seein' both of ya' the 8th of February. Cool.

Regards,

book42
Soldier
Soldier

Return to AEG/Electrics