Best AEG on budget

Discuss battery powered AEGs (Automatic Electric Guns) in this forum.

Best AEG on budget

Postby Strikerz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:14 am

Hey guys! Im looking to get back into this money pit after some years off! Looking for a reasonably reliable AEG around the $300-400 range. Anyone got suggestions? Also, if anything crazy changed in like 4 years, id love to hear about it!
Strikerz
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Re: Best AEG on budget

Postby Tankwitch » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:58 pm

Depends on what style you want. You give more detail?

A standard recommendation I would give is this:
https://www.evike.com/products/74194/
Or a LCT G3.
I'm a major chairsofter, sorry about that.
Tankwitch
Soldier
Soldier

Postby drpepper475 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:22 pm

KWA RONIN series and the VFC avalon series are both in the 300 to 400 range both have excellent out of the box performance.
"you guys might be winning ,but I'm having more fun"
drpepper475

Postby Cyclops » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:51 pm

When you say budget it can vary. If your looking for something under the $200 range I like the G&G Raider (Short). Easy upgrades down the road which may include a tight bore barrel with a mock silencer so you can put a 363 to 400mm 6.01 inner barrel later on. This will give you a good idea of what you like and don't like so that when you buy a better one you know what your looking for and this will be a great secondary gun. I like M4 platforms because everyone has them or most players do. That way if you have an issue then someone will know what the problem would be or if your out in a game and run out of ammo then someone close by will have a M4 mag for ya.
Now if your budget is more in the $300 to $400 range I'm a big fan of the KWA SR10 set up. Yes they have a new gun and I have not yet played with it but know many that have like the Ronin. These guns need no upgrade out of the box. The ONLY thing I don't like is that most parts in this gun you have to use KWA parts. But it should be awhile before breaking one of these.
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Return to AEG/Electrics