OP Belligerence: Border Conflict

This forum is for events hosted by Airsoft Pacific or the Airsoft Pacific Strike Team (APST).

Postby Wiley » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:16 am

Good clean fun.

Thanks Matt/Admins.
TERRA FIRST QUESTIONS LATER
Wiley
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby rockettravis » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:11 am

Thanks Matt and all the admin volunteers. I had a great time in the second half and I am sorry for shooting you SOTA guys when you took Romero captive lol. You got me back really good.

In the first half of the game some "Navy kid" was harassing every one that walked by with a dead rag on saying "are you the enemy team captain?" Then he pulled a pistol in my face when I walked by with a dead rag on, I was kinda pissed about that though.

Anyway the game was tits, loved it. Romero you did awesome dude, and Texmex well done on your first command.
rockettravis
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Geschutz » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:25 am

rockettravis wrote:Thanks Matt and all the admin volunteers. I had a great time in the second half and I am sorry for shooting you SOTA guys when you took Romero captive lol. You got me back really good.

In the first half of the game some "Navy kid" was harassing every one that walked by with a dead rag on saying "are you the enemy team captain?" Then he pulled a pistol in my face when I walked by with a dead rag on, I was kinda pissed about that though.

Anyway the game was tits, loved it. Romero you did awesome dude, and Texmex well done on your first command.

It was all in good fun. Our SF mission was completed. on our way back to the cars some of us wanted to mess with some chad fighters. It was all in good fun.

This was an awesome game as I can say on the SF side. We missed most of the actual battle between the main forces. I am so sore today.

It was fun wearing multicam to mix with the rebels. Several times it worked.
Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like? - Mini Marine
Geschutz
Ranger
Ranger

Team: SOTA

Postby Pacman » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:00 am

Shakespeare wrote:Hey everyone, I, and hopefully the rest of TF11 had a great time. It was nice to meet many of you in person. Thank you very much to Matt and the rest of the admins, and especially to Pacman for being our SF advisor.
Thank you, it was great running with your team and seeing how cohesive everyone was.
2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Postby Matt » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:20 am

Thanks again guys for making this game fun to host. Here are the score standings.

Main Forces:

Rebels - 1425 ( Victory! )
Chad - 975

Chad made a good comeback in round 2 and captured some ground with the help of some SF forces to replace their dwindling numbers. Unfortunately it wasn't quite enough, but it made them a fierce opponent.

SF Team Standings

1st ( 780 ) - SOTA
2nd ( 460 ) - Red's Rifles
3rd ( 410 ) - TF Delta

The key with the SF teams seemed to be to avoid enemy contact whenever possible and get to the objective. I know sometimes that can be easier said than done, but SOTA ran all around in BF Egypt for most of the game so they were able to successfully complete all objectives with very few casualties. For that, they are the winners. But everyone did an excellent job. I was very impressed by how squared away you guys are and happy that you actually read the mission details before the game. If only we had an entire OP of folks like you who actually read the game information.

I'd like to thank all of my Admin for helping out. My SF advisors, Nez, Pacman, Helo - running these 3 missions would have been impossible without you guys running alongside these teams. Chapped and Wombat - you had your hands full keeping track of the main game, thanks much for taking that on. And TOP, you were running all over the field blowing stuff up, hope you had fun! Bill, thanks for helping me take care of evening chronograph. The marines! You guys rocked it, even though you all got blown up in the first round - gotta hand it to Abe, that was kick a$$. Vogonford and his bodyguards - I'm sure you guys were bored like 90% of the time - sorry for putting you through that, I really thought the mortars would be worth the trip for the main forces, I hope you had fun being arrested by SF at least. And speaking of being bored, the Green Berets, I know you guys were freezing your asses off sitting still all day - so still that just about anybody found it impossible to find you. That's exactly what I was hoping for!

The night game was tits. Too bad our massive spotlight shorted out. Still, it was good to see folks moving and shooting, and avoiding our various light sources. We never really see quite that many folks out for night games, was great to have a good crowd out there for that.

And finally - thanks EVERYBODY for doing your best to police up your garbage and act with courtesy at the playfield. Now, sure I've heard reports of people leaving stuff behind, but I also notice some good folks helping to clean up after others. YOU GUYS are awesome. Before I left the field, the land owner (who lives in the house there) had said we were quiet last night, he had no complaints. His son Greg even said they are saying they like Airsofters better than the Paintballers. Who wouldn't? Haha! Anyway - thanks guys for making us all look good. I'm looking forward to more games at the Den this Summer and maybe even sooner.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Variable » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:25 am

That was cool. Lets do it again.
Variable

Team: APST

Postby ReaperPJ91 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:51 am

Thanks to all the Rebel players! All of you rock!! You kicked a$$ and made my job easier as CO. I'm looking forward to playing together again soon. Thanks Matt and all the Admin for a great game and fun times! Also would like to thank Matt for allowing me the chance at CO. Thanks to all of the Chad forces and SF teams. You guys put up a good fight and made the day fun!
"That Others May Live"
ReaperPJ91
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Mad Dog » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:09 am

Thanks to all you for going out and for a kick a$$ day!
big thanks to Matt, Mercury, D_skillz, Ivan & The Fragistan, ok and the jewsninja
you all kick a$$.
Mad Dog
Grunt
Grunt

Postby ~Thunder~ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:37 am

Ivan wrote:I left an OD M65 at the Med station up the hill and when I went back to retrieve it, it was gone.
It was not turned into Matt either.
Let me know if you have it.

Is that your trademark move Ivan?
i've been to two fields and both times you left stuff behind.
That's it man, i'm buying you this...
http://www.independentliving.com/prodin ... ber=756967
Cap n pickles wrote:....if i do not see my name some where on this list, i will just show up naked, ready to get some.

f**k it, i'll just show up naked.
~Thunder~
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Jester316 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:14 am

I want to say thank you to SOTA for letting me run with them for the SF missions. My ankle is double it's normal size, my knees scream out every time I move, and my back feels like I was kicked by a horse. I had a blast every minute of the trip. I only fired 1/2 a midcap the whole time.

But the best part of the day, was watching Ash go swimming... :D

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Raging Hormann » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:23 am

Awesome action on all the SF teams. I really liked using our call and response and linking up with TF 11 right after they exfilled on their last mission. It was awesome.

Is there any way we could see individual mission scores? I'd like to know where my team could do better.

edit: and do we have an approximate time frame for the pix/vids?
People are doubting mine, Beanz' and Cain's hot sexy shirtless MW2 action in the last 5 minutes of the game.

Bigfoot knows what I'm talking about ;)
Last edited by Raging Hormann on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Spc. Taylor Marks; Until We Meet Again
I'm so inappropriate, even I need an adult some times.
Eudorus wrote:...and simply show up and shoot everyone since all of these assholes are running around on our island.

SPECIAL FORCES J.A.D GROUP SINCE 2012
Raging Hormann

Postby Jester316 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:26 am

Oh, and after plotting it out, the SOTA SF team ran 4.99 miles in total.

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Postby ~Thunder~ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:30 am

It would be entertaining to hear what the specific goals were for the teams and special forces groups...
Cap n pickles wrote:....if i do not see my name some where on this list, i will just show up naked, ready to get some.

f**k it, i'll just show up naked.
~Thunder~
Ranger
Ranger

Postby chapped » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:33 am

I had a great time administrating yesterday.
I'm sore from hiking all over creation but it's all good.
I would like to thank everyone who came out and demonstrated good sportsmanship.
I witnessed some "aggravation" on the field but in nearly all cases it was easily and completely diffused. It's a game. Remember that and you will always have a better time.

I would like to say thank you for everyones patience with me when calling in sector control points, gameplay questions and administrative issues.

A BIG thank you to those of you who made it a point to thank me personally after the game. Those hand shakes and thank you's made the day for me.
There is no justice.
There's just us.
chapped
Specops
Specops

Postby Ivan Daylovich™ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:54 am

orthunder17 wrote:
Ivan wrote:I left an OD M65 at the Med station up the hill and when I went back to retrieve it, it was gone.
It was not turned into Matt either.
Let me know if you have it.

Is that your trademark move Ivan?
i've been to two fields and both times you left stuff behind.
That's it man, i'm buying you this...
http://www.independentliving.com/prodin ... ber=756967

I left it at an aid station, and when I went back to get it in the second round it was gone.
Probably done with good intentions, but just did work out in the end.
I also kept dropping my mags and when I go back to retrieve them I find someone on Terra First picked them up.
Ivan Daylovich™

Team: {FAG}

PreviousNext

Return to Official Airsoft Pacific Events