Upgrade Potential of KWJ m700p Gas Sniper

Discussion about sniper rifles or bolt-action.

Postby Jester316 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Yes, but you are currently talking about using a gun that is prohibited by this sites accepted safety standards. This is proof of why HPA rigs are very rarely discussed here, because people like you will turn them up to beyond the limits, then brag about the things they can do. Thus prompting others to do the same thing, and use them in a game, and become a danger to the community.

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby rbrainard » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Jester316 wrote:Yes, but you are currently talking about using a gun that is prohibited by this sites accepted safety standards. This is proof of why HPA rigs are very rarely discussed here, because people like you will turn them up to beyond the limits, then brag about the things they can do. Thus prompting others to do the same thing, and use them in a game, and become a danger to the community.

If a rig of this nature is used improperly in a game... That player should be banned from using said weapon on the field. There is a reason why limits are put in place.

I play at large fields where there are NO FPS limits at all. Does this mean that I'll crank the rig up to 300psi and shoot people from over 130 yards with over 1,000fps? HELL NO!

Knowing my rig very well... I'll never dial it up over 115psi.

You have to be responsible, well trained and knowledgeable with high performance airsoft equipment.

Even dialed down to 400fps at near 90psi; this rifle is capable of reaching targets at more than 250 feet with each and every single shot fired.
rbrainard
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to Bolt-Action & Snipers