A and K dragunov svd * important Q about lubricants*

Discussion about sniper rifles or bolt-action.

A and K dragunov svd * important Q about lubricants*

Postby mcninja@live.com » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:07 pm

this sniper rfile looks good, but im getting into hardcore games , but right now i have a low budget. maybe a 130-150 budget range, doesn't need a scope. i just need suggestions. the best gun for this money and a site to get it. the dragunov is on evike for 145.

------------------------------------------------------

wow! i just got it today, amazing gun, 200+ft range, amazing speed and accuracy, the pullback is really tough, im not kidding, if you dont have a litlle meat on ya itll be near impossible. the gun really getsgood after you adjust the hop up, which is difficult..... great gun, amazing, cant wait to use it at the war in silverton saturday

quick! i need to know something about lubricant:
so, i used silicone spray on the bttom plate where most of the friction occurs, and it dries out! when i refresh it it works great, i can do it with one hand. i want to use wd-40, it wont dry out, but people say its bad for airsoft. i could apply it without it going near the spring, so i dont know. what other lubes? i need some answers.....
Last edited by mcninja@live.com on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mcninja@live.com
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: A and K dragunov svd

Postby CADPAT » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 pm

mcninja@live.com wrote:this sniper rfile looks good, but im getting into hardcore games , but right now i have a low budget. maybe a 130-150 budget range, doesn't need a scope. i just need suggestions. the best gun for this money and a site to get it. the dragunov is on evike for 145.

If you are looking at this gun as you 1st/primary airsoft gun GET AN AEG before you get a sniper rifle... on the other hand I have herd nothing bad about the A&K in my readings... just my $0.02

suggestion Aeg's
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_237&products_id=4587
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_237&products_id=5592
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_204&products_id=4124
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_204&products_id=3040

Pro_X
CADPAT
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mcninja@live.com » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:11 pm

yeah, i have an ak74u with folding stock, that will be my secondary, though it is about 6 pounds i can manage. now heres another question, theres one on weaponblender, it has a thicker spring and its 135.00, and the one on evike has a hi cap mag, regular spring and its 145.00? the one on weaponblender is supposed to be hard to pull back, so im not sure.
mcninja@live.com
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Cap n pickles » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:17 pm

mcninja@live.com wrote:yeah, i have an ak74u with folding stock, that will be my secondary, though it is about 6 pounds i can manage. now heres another question, theres one on weaponblender, it has a thicker spring and its 135.00, and the one on evike has a hi cap mag, regular spring and its 145.00? the one on weaponblender is supposed to be hard to pull back, so im not sure.

Get the One on Airsoftmegastore, it is listed with the 30 Round mag so no high cap.

Some games do not allow high caps, and with it beinga bolt action, only having 30 Rounds should not be a problem.
"All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
William Kingdon Clifford
Cap n pickles

Postby YOGI » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Also, If you want to snipe, you should look into buying a scope. there are some cheap ones on Evike or ASGI
YOGI
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Grease » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 am

YOGI wrote:Also, If you want to snipe, you should look into buying a scope. there are some cheap ones on Evike or ASGI

Blagh. No.

If you want to snipe, go earn $800 to dump into a sniper rifle. Then go spend a week reading up on how to fine tune and upgrade a rifle. Then put what you read into practice.

Then you can buy a scope :p

Really though... Unless you've been airsofting for years and have seen some decent snipers in action, just get an AEG. You'll save yourself a boatload of trouble.
"Twenty years ago I was chasing armed fugitives down back alleys, by myself. Now my first thought is to call for SWAT teams, armored cars, helicopters, guided missiles, or stealth bombers - Whatevers available." -Ollie Chandler, Deception
Grease
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KA-BAR » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:26 am

dont listen to a single person in this thread, in my opinion they dont know jack shit.

get a cheap a$$ sniper rifle.... i do, and everyone knows who the fu.ck i am.
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby mcninja@live.com » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:08 pm

well i have played for a while with a d-boys ak, and my friends are some seroius hardcore snipers. the dragunov looks like an awesome gun, that i DON'T have to dump 800 dollars in, but i can upgrade it easily with aeg springs, since that is what it uses :D. i already ordered it, and ill add some stuff about it when i get it in about 5-7 days. thanks
mcninja@live.com
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Sixxgun » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:08 pm

KA-BAR wrote:dont listen to a single person in this thread, in my opinion they dont know jack shit.

get a cheap a$$ sniper rifle.... i do, and everyone knows who the fu.ck i am.

+1 Ka-Bar I agree with yah there you know your shit

I'd say buy another gun if it's a spring powered version.
Sixxgun
Ranger
Ranger

Return to Bolt-Action & Snipers