L96 replacement trigger housing

Discussion about sniper rifles or bolt-action.

L96 replacement trigger housing

Postby B.O.P. Hawk » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Anybody who has ever owned an L96, APS-2, or AWM has had problems with the cheaper-than-dirt plastic trigger housing. As it has been said, "Paper is stronger than the stock trigger box."

That being said, I want a new one.

My trigger box is in about twenty pieces on my floor... and after about an hour on google, I have had no luck finding a metal trigger housing for my L96.

Maybe someone has more luck than I do... A link to somewhere where I can buy one that is in stock would be nice.
I am also looking for suggestions and/or a guide on how to make the stock one stronger. I would even be willing to pay somebody to do it for me...

Also, let me clarify. I DO NOT want a zero trigger. I really don't want to spend anymore than $50.

...Thanks...

"The Last Thing You Never See"
Birds of Prey: squad assault sniper
B.O.P. Hawk
Soldier
Soldier

Team: BoP

Postby Paladin101 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:18 pm

The Echo 1 ASR has a reinforced trigger group, but it mounts differently so you would have to change out the entire receiver and I'm not 100% they are compatible. Getting a replacement trigger is just calling an airsoft retailer and having them order a new one from Leapers/UTG. AONW, Precision Airsoft, Airsoft GI, just give one of them a call and tell them you need one, probably have to order it in, usually takes a week and costs between 15 and 20.
Paladin101
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby B.O.P. Hawk » Sun May 08, 2011 5:25 pm

I FOUND ONE!

As it turns out, there is a gun made by TSD ( the SD96 and SD97) that takes the trigger box as Maruzen L96 clones and similar rifles.

for all those searching for one of these, get one while supplies last.

http://www.foxairsoft.com/TSD-Metal-Tri ... p/6111.htm

This could possibly be found in other places, but i didn't feel like searching any more...

B.O.P. Hawk
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eddy » Sun May 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Metal triggers also known a zero trigger are always over 150.
Eddy
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Switchback » Sun May 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Try the boneyard sections available on most retailers. They've worked great for me in the past, and are certainly a cheap route for springers. That way you have a whole set of parts...
"I have the cutest dog."
Switchback

Postby B.O.P. Hawk » Sun May 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Eddy wrote:Metal triggers also known a zero trigger are always over 150.

Ok, first of all, that is some intense necro goin on... secondly, did you read the thread at all???! I stated that I DID NOT want a zero trigger, and that I already found what I was looking for!
Besides, not all metal trigger boxes are Zero Trigs.

I am starting to understand why people hate kids on the forums. (even though I am only a year older.) Seriously, what was the point of even posting that?

B.O.P. Hawk
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr. Killing Spree » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:23 pm

On pyramyd air airsoft those are about $5 cheaper this is not including shipping though
Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward!
Thomas A. Edison
Mr. Killing Spree
Grunt
Grunt

Team: OCSO

Return to Bolt-Action & Snipers