Just bought a M187D. Is it good?

Discussion about sniper rifles or bolt-action.

Postby Seahawk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:38 pm

if you dont want to spend the money to get a decent gun, you do not belong here.

calling shenanigins

my .02 cents has been shared. Also seeing how this thread is pointless considering he has already bought the gun, i say.....
Dropping Feet First into AP Hell Since 2007.
Seahawk
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby Kommodant » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:45 pm

fine by me, i was about to ask that too
Kommodant
Soldier
Soldier

Team: {FAG}

Postby Archangel 06 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Wait, I wanna talk more about horrendous cars...we haven't even started on Leylands or Rovers...
Nasty wrote:TM preforms so well because all TM's have little fairies living in the hopups and gearboxes that give awesome accuracy, but as soon as you take them apart and modify them, the fairies fly away.

It is common knowledge.
Archangel 06
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby Payback » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 pm

BlacksunshineGAAS wrote: How many mechanics do you know that buy their everyday tools from Harbor Freight? Not any that are worth a damn.

I take offense to that :) I have several tools from there and they work great for my home garage :P

I have also purchased a gun for $80 and have kept up just fine. You just have to be patient and find the deal, but usually best to buy used for that price as i did.
AKA: rbm33

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty
Payback
Ranger
Ranger

Team: A.S.T.D.

Postby Kommodant » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:50 pm

rbm33 wrote:
BlacksunshineGAAS wrote: How many mechanics do you know that buy their everyday tools from Harbor Freight? Not any that are worth a damn.

I take offense to that :) I have several tools from there and they work great for my home garage :P

I have also purchased a gun for $80 and have kept up just fine. You just have to be patient and find the deal, but usually best to buy used for that price as i did.

Finally someone who agrees :D
Kommodant
Soldier
Soldier

Team: {FAG}

Previous

Return to Bolt-Action & Snipers