A&K Svd scope

Discussion about sniper rifles or bolt-action.

A&K Svd scope

Postby Mr. Killing Spree » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:49 pm

I have an A&K svd and I want to get a pso-1 scope for it, but my question is, are the airsoft version scopes tough enough or should I save an extra $80 to get a real steel scope :?:
Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward!
Thomas A. Edison
Mr. Killing Spree
Grunt
Grunt

Team: OCSO

Postby VogonFord » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:09 pm

The real one is far better and not that expensive when it comes down to it. Very few of the airsoft ones I've seen have been usable.
VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Team: {FAG}

Postby Kevobud6mm » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:00 pm

just buy the airsoft one
Kevobud out

Kevobud6mm
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby snowboarder249 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Definitely go for the real optic. A guy i know bought a clone pso-1, and it ended up having a completely sideways reticle. The illumination also didn't work, and after we rewired it it ended up being worthless anyways. Then we tried to mount it on his svd and the mount was off-spec, it took everything short of a hammer to get it on. Granted, it does work ok now, except for the illumination, but if you want to avoid the headache just get the real one. Like VogonFord said, they're not that expensive.
snowboarder249
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to Bolt-Action & Snipers