new kingarms spring svd!!

Discussion about sniper rifles or bolt-action.

new kingarms spring svd!!

Postby bushman » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Hey everyone, not sure what is up here but king arms started making their spring dragunov again. now in affect they also have the polymer grips and stock. and the price is way low!!!!!!!! any thoughts?

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?c ... s_id=39124
bushman
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: new kingarms spring svd!!

Postby Ivan Daylovich™ » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:03 pm

SVDs need to be semi-auto.
Polymer is gross. Wood is sexy.
Effect.
Evike sucks.
Ivan Daylovich™

Team: {FAG}

Postby Lukens » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 pm

played with a guy who had that exact rifle, spring powered. He thought he would like it, but it being spring powered, just kind of made it suck. Honestly, get semi auto.
Remember folks, It's all Bullshit.
Lukens
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Twigg » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm

iv got the CA SVD semi auto. outa the box it shoots great, 385fps. It's body however is falling apart, nothing stays where it should. It shoots like a $400 gun but doesn't feel like it. The stock wobbles and the front end pin broke first day. I take good care of my guns and they all stay in a gun bag but this one is the most fragle gun I've owned.

if you don't mind pulling back a spring and really want the SVD look go for the king arms SVD. All the others are spendy and cheap.

http://www.airsoftoutletnw.com/index.ph ... &Itemid=28

Airsoftoutlet NW just got in the ECHO 1 RedStar SVD, Iv held it and it was the 2nd best feeling SVD iv ever held and the best price. (REAL SWORD SVD is #1)
Twigg
Grunt
Grunt

Team: RNDM

Postby Cloudyrains » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Twigg wrote:iv got the CA SVD semi auto. outa the box it shoots great, 385fps. It's body however is falling apart, nothing stays where it should. It shoots like a $400 gun but doesn't feel like it. The stock wobbles and the front end pin broke first day. I take good care of my guns and they all stay in a gun bag but this one is the most fragle gun I've owned.

if you don't mind pulling back a spring and really want the SVD look go for the king arms SVD. All the others are spendy and cheap.

http://www.airsoftoutletnw.com/index.ph ... &Itemid=28

Airsoftoutlet NW just got in the ECHO 1 RedStar SVD, Iv held it and it was the 2nd best feeling SVD iv ever held and the best price. (REAL SWORD SVD is #1)

I'm 95% sure the "echo 1" SVD is just a rebranded CYMA SVD.
Cloudyrains
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Bolt-Action & Snipers