Throat Mic

Radios and communication related equipment.

Throat Mic

Postby Peaches » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:39 am

So I know I am going to sound like a noob here, but I have one of the Element Z-Tac throat mic, and damned if my team mates can barely hear me when I talk, and when they can I sound like Charlie Brown's parents their. Any one have any good idea for throat mike that uses the U94 connection?

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."-B. Lee
Peaches
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Re: Throat Mic

Postby Variable » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:39 pm

I don't have an answer as to what works. I stopped trying to find a throat mic that worked years ago :( my experience back then was that placement of the mic on your throat was really finicky, and once you started moving around it would shift and you couldn't be heard again.
Sorry for the unhelpful advice.
Variable

Team: APST

Re: Throat Mic

Postby Peaches » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:05 pm

Variable wrote:I don't have an answer as to what works. I stopped trying to find a throat mic that worked years ago :( my experience back then was that placement of the mic on your throat was really finicky, and once you started moving around it would shift and you couldn't be heard again.
Sorry for the unhelpful advice.

Tis alright. I have heard the Code Red throat mics are awesome, however I don't like the button smash way you trigger the mic. The U94 seems you have to work on it.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."-B. Lee
Peaches
Specops
Specops

Team: N/A

Return to Comms