PGC WA slides

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

PGC WA slides

Postby VogonFord » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 am

So I'm trying to find a PGC metal slide for my WA 6.0 SV Infinity and I can't seem to find one in stock. Anyone got any ideas?

I'm not really picky as to the slide itself, Infinity trades would be preferable, as would silver, but any links to a metal slide would be fantastic.
VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Team: {FAG}

Postby GacktC » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:55 am

Only WGC & UNCOMPANY in HK carry lots of WA slides, but 90% of them already out of production or out of stock.
Also try www2.enekoshop.jp in Japan, they carry WA parts & race gun parts for TM.
I wouldn't replace anything of a WA handgun, because they are collectible. My 2 WA guns are still stock, and now they are both sitting in the boxes.
GacktC

Team: RR KBAB

Postby VogonFord » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:25 am

I bought it to skirmish it, not to have it sit in a box :P
VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Postby VogonFord » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:11 pm

I'm having some trouble with that website, it seems to want to only send me to website building services.
VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Postby GacktC » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:13 am

That website probably down for now..and the prices of their stuff are $$$$$.
I tried to skirmish with my WA once, but the gasket on the mag "shot out" because I overfilled it :(
Those WA mag already $50 a piece, that is why I put them back into the boxes.
GacktC

Postby Kendodude » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:55 am

I once saw a thing for a team in the philippines on Filairsoft that uses pistols only. I saw a pic of a bunch of them with WAs. Plus I know people who used to play bring those things out all the time. (WHERE ARE YOU ZEROSTER!?!?!?!)
"One does not care to acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth." - Quattro Bajeena aka Char Aznable
Kendodude

Team: N/A

Postby GacktC » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:47 am

I think it is a "social status" or "how high class you're in airsoft" or "do you drive a Benz or a Civic" in most Asian countries to have atleast 1 WA pistol..Plus most airsoft retailers there do carry WA products.
It is hard to find a WA handgun in the States, ASGI & evike jacked the price way up high even the gun is a non SCW 2 or 3 models, plus replacement parts are rare too.
I know Maruiparts on ebay do have a few newer WA guns, the prices are more reasonable.
GacktC

Postby VogonFord » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:14 am

Hence why I bought my stuff from overseas :D Gun from Ehobby and magazines from GunsNGuys. It set me back a lot (something like 450 in total), but man was it worth it. I bought it less for the status symbol and more because I wanted a really good pistol. I can see what you mean, though.
VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Postby GacktC » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:08 am

WA has very good pistols, they give good kick, good accuracy even without hop ups.
Only have to clean & lube it oftenly, and will serve you well.
GacktC

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs