WE MEU loading nuzzle problem!

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

WE MEU loading nuzzle problem!

Postby Fatjogger24 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:11 pm

My MEU keeps having a Problem with it's loading nuzzle, it's keeps getting stuck out but not going back in resulting in a major jam of the gun. There's a peice that came flying out of the exection port, i got the screw for it and i dont know exactly where it goes... I have come to think it belongs up in the recoil chamber but to get to it, i need to be able to get tjw loading nuzzle out of the recoil chamber. Any one know how to do that? Or if you where the misaleous piece goes, PLEASE let me know.
Thanks,
Fatjogger24
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: WE MEU loading nuzzle problem!

Postby Master Wizard » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 pm

if it is a small almost rectangular piece that is black it goes on right below the barrel and hop up. it is held on by a screw and keeps the inner barrel inside the outer barrel
hope that helps
Master Wizard
Recruit
Recruit

Postby ogrejager » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 am

Fatjogger24 wrote:My MEU keeps having a Problem with it's loading nuzzle, it's keeps getting stuck out but not going back in resulting in a major jam of the gun. There's a peice that came flying out of the exection port, i got the screw for it and i dont know exactly where it goes... I have come to think it belongs up in the recoil chamber but to get to it, i need to be able to get tjw loading nuzzle out of the recoil chamber. Any one know how to do that? Or if you where the misaleous piece goes, PLEASE let me know.
Thanks,

Your main problem is that you shouldn't be nuzzling your gun. That's just weird. Also, I'm not sure what an "exection port" is, or what "tjw" means. Finally, I think the word you meant was "miscellaneous".

If a person can read your post and understand it without having to use a cypher key, you're probably more likely to get more responses.

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Switchback » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Fatjogger24 wrote:My MEU keeps having a Problem with it's loading nuzzle, it's keeps getting stuck out but not going back in resulting in a major jam of the gun. There's a peice that came flying out of the exection port, i got the screw for it and i dont know exactly where it goes... I have come to think it belongs up in the recoil chamber but to get to it, i need to be able to get tjw loading nuzzle out of the recoil chamber. Any one know how to do that? Or if you where the misaleous piece goes, PLEASE let me know.
Thanks,

Post pictures. I've worked on 3 different 1911's of my own, all with various problems, but have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Pictures pictures pictures.
"I have the cutest dog."
Switchback

Postby Sixxgun » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:04 pm

It sounds like spring on loading nozzle is missing or jammed between loading nozzle and the blowback unit.
Sixxgun
Ranger
Ranger

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs