Snow Wolf Vs KJW M9's

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

Snow Wolf Vs KJW M9's

Postby CCCman » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:09 pm

ok, so i have a friend who wants and m9, and narrowed it between the kjw and the snow wolf. i showed him my kjw, and hes likes it, but also wants to know more about the snow wolf, (which i dont know much about), he says money isnt an issue for him, so he will take which ever is the better of the 2.
what do you guys think he should get?
CCCman
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby Jewish Ninja » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:37 am

Snow Wolf uses the same system as the KJW (which is cloned off the TM M9 as well).

I'd go with KJW due to the quality of the metals used over the Snow Wolf. Or if money really isn't an issue like he says, get a TM and put a MBK on it.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby jdogbigmoney » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:13 pm

I really like my kjw
jdogbigmoney
Soldier
Soldier

Team: [ODK]

Postby John_234 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 am

KJW is a very nice design in mechanical terms - it works well, doesn't break down, is TM compatible. The mags are cheap, work well and it generally shoots consistently. It's not very pretty with shiny China metal all over the place, if you care. One nice thing is there's a lot of variants offered by KJW, Vertec, Inox, M9A1, etc.

I handled a Snow Wolf M9. Unlike the 1911 (piece of crap) it seemed pretty decent, but I didn't beat it up enough or see enough individual pistols to really recommend it with any confidence.
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”- Albert Einstein
John_234
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs