Full Auto KJW Xcelerator?

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

Full Auto KJW Xcelerator?

Postby Rainmaker » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:02 pm

I've seen the youtube videos where people have full auto WE Hi-Capas and I've seen it in person where a faulty gun can fire full auto. I have a KJW Xcelerator (KP06) and internally, its identical to a Hi-Capa. Has anyone here modded their WE Hi-Capat to fire in full auto? I'm sure it would just be filing down a certain part
Rainmaker
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Mr. Technicality » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Speaking as someone who owns a select-fire HFC USP, pistols are wildly inaccurate on full-auto. Unlike a rifle, there's just no way to hold onto a standard pistol well enough to keep it stable through multiple consecutive rounds. And once you mod your pistol to be fully-automatic, there's no going back. You'd have to buy and install new internals to go back to semi. Even when I've used my USP as my primary (for CQB) I kept it on semi. It's far more accurate that way. Plus at that range it's easy enough to hit your target on the first shot.
I'm a "fair weather" airsofter. I only play in the pouring rain, freezing cold, or broiling heat.
Mr. Technicality
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Rainmaker » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 pm

I own a beaten to hell WE-Hicapa that I'd willingly try this mod on. sure it might be less accurate, but its airsoft! everything we do is for the cool factor. full auto handguns r definitely cool, and when i charge in CQB, it would lay down tons of suppressing fire
Rainmaker
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Skunk Ape » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:48 pm

i say youtube it and do it! sounds fun to me, id roll full auto, like you said its airsoft!!
Skunk Ape
Soldier
Soldier

Team: [FS]

Postby The Giggler » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Good luck in fixing your "internals turned to pudding" gun
but yeah it would be cool
Haloeclipse wrote:Seriously, a music vid of swat or soldiers set to "Its raining men" would be deliciously awesome.
The Giggler
Soldier
Soldier

Postby PanzerFaust » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_Os1e2vppY

DOOOO IIIIIIT!!

And buy a few of the 50 round hi capa mags!
PanzerFaust

Postby Minerva » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Achillesnick wrote:Good luck in fixing your "internals turned to pudding" gun
but yeah it would be cool

KWA G26c I have is full auto. Thing shoots great and has yet to "turn to pudding" You just need to do maintenance moar
"Minerva's hot dog is the biggest"-Minerva
Minerva
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Rainmaker » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:42 pm

alright once i get some solder i'll try this out on my old junker hicapa. I'd like to do this to my KSC G19, but im very uneducated with glock internals
Rainmaker
Grunt
Grunt

Postby The Giggler » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 am

Minerva wrote:
KWA G26c I have is full auto. Thing shoots great and has yet to "turn to pudding" You just need to do maintenance moar

I was talking about a WE 1911 not a KWA anything
and @refmondry I'd ask around AP for the help on the soldering I'm sure a few people on here would help you out
Haloeclipse wrote:Seriously, a music vid of swat or soldiers set to "Its raining men" would be deliciously awesome.
The Giggler
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr. Technicality » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Also, pick up some white lithium grease at your local hardware store to keep it running smooth while you burn through those 50-rnd mags.
I'm a "fair weather" airsofter. I only play in the pouring rain, freezing cold, or broiling heat.
Mr. Technicality
Soldier
Soldier

Postby John_234 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm

One of the problems with the Xcellerator is that it's so gas inefficient that you'd basically fire for two or three seconds on auto before running out of ammo. If you want to get an automatic, get something built for it... or at least, something with a lighter slide, like a TM Xtreme or a WE Dragon.
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”- Albert Einstein
John_234
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Rainmaker » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm

the Xcelerator really isn't that inefficient. I could get probably an entire mag out if i pulled the trigger as fast as I can.
Rainmaker
Grunt
Grunt

Postby jmcelrone » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:39 pm

do not use white lithium grease im speaking from experience that it fucks up your gun it killed my kmp9 even the guys over at kwa say not to use it in your guns
jmcelrone
Recruit
Recruit

Postby John_234 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Whereas, a TM 5.1 could get about 90 rounds on a single fill... firing fully automatic. A normal sized 92F or Sig magazine should be able to finish an entire magazine on rapid fire - a TM or KWA can do this no problem. But when a giant magazine like a STI 2011 can only finish it's contents half the time, you're really not getting a lot of bang for the buck.
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”- Albert Einstein
John_234
Ranger
Ranger

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs