CUSTOM WE gbbr parts

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

CUSTOM WE gbbr parts

Postby DeathkillerCOBB » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Attention WE users:
I am working on a project with a fellow machinist to start producing some higher quality reinforced parts for the WE gbbr series. In order for this project to get started we really need your input, ideas, and support. As of right now we have a slightly modified and stronger metal part #59 for the m4 based trigger units all laid out , but we need your interest to finally get it going and for these high end pieces to start being produced. Please PM me if you would be interested in such a part.
Also please post or PM me with other parts you WE users would like to be made. I know Ra-tech and CWI have come out with a few upgraded parts, but have heard mixed reviews on them, so I would really like to know from you what changes need to be made and exactly what parts specifically would you like to be reinforced and produced. For starters we are only looking at putting together some of the smaller parts, so sadly no complete bolts will be on our schedule, but maybe with your support and ideas you can help that become possible sometime down the road.

Thanks,
COBB
Dirka Dirka Muhammed Jihad....
DeathkillerCOBB
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Re: CUSTOM WE gbbr parts

Postby Jewish Ninja » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 am

I'd love a G39 hammer assembly. The pot metal it is made of failed (go figure!) allowing the pin holding the hammer roller in, to fall out. RA tech makes an aftermarket one for $70 with some other bits, but I don't really need those parts... yet.

Do you need the whole shebang to measure off of?
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby LiquidSnak » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 am

60 round mags is what I'd like to see. The cost for a 30 round magazine is outrageous and honestly what is holding me back from getting a GBBR
Biggest Postwhore, 2008
Osprey wrote:
McNair wrote:Are you guys really that f***ing daft?
I'm sorry I didn't know I had to hear to read a post

I leave for FIVE MINUTES, and there's flies having SEX ON MY KEYS D:
LiquidSnak

Postby DELTA0125 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:58 am

75 round Co2 AK drums and 100-150-200 round armatac M4/M16 drums running on Co2 would also be nice! :p
DELTA0125
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Jewish Ninja » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:34 am

DELTA0125 wrote:75 round Co2 AK drums and 100-150-200 round armatac M4/M16 drums running on Co2 would also be nice! :p

Buy an AEG. The size and weight of a mag that could hold that amount of ammo+ the gas to run it would be retarded.

They also said they will be making smaller parts. Mags =/= smaller parts.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby DELTA0125 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:37 am

Jewish Ninja wrote:
DELTA0125 wrote:75 round Co2 AK drums and 100-150-200 round armatac M4/M16 drums running on Co2 would also be nice! :p

Buy an AEG. The size and weight of a mag that could hold that amount of ammo+ the gas to run it would be retarded.

They also said they will be making smaller parts. Mags =/= smaller parts.

Rather have the realistic-ness of the weight and I have been turning away from AEG's because of the realstic properties of GBBR's such as the cleaning of the GBBR and the simplicity of it when fixing it, just like the real thing practically.
Now if someone can make a kit for them that makes them recoil "actually" like the real thing... :p
DELTA0125
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Bulldog » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:47 pm

The Scars recoil is very close to the real one, considering it has very little. It may have even less then the airsoft one when using 55grain also...
G.O.A.T.....Heavy gunner
Rockin it old school-Asahi m60e3 shorty
Bulldog
Specops
Specops

Team: G.O.A.T

Postby Master Wizard » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Jewish Ninja wrote:I'd love a G39 hammer assembly. The pot metal it is made of failed (go figure!) allowing the pin holding the hammer roller in, to fall out. RA tech makes an aftermarket one for $70 with some other bits, but I don't really need those parts... yet.

Do you need the whole shebang to measure off of?

i agree with the hammer and roller, my roller keeps falling out and i decided to make a new one out of a gearbox bushing/ bearing but i had to sand it down. a hammer that isnt as much as the RA tech one would be nice
Master Wizard
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs