curious

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

Re: curious

Postby Maginus » Wed May 30, 2012 11:50 am

Matt wrote:You wanted opinions on Co2 pistols. You got em. Don't rage at the community if you don't like their answers.

I didn't ask what people thought of CO2 I asked if they could point out a favorite if they had one & basically give a wish list of sorts of features if they had any.

Welshy McSheeplove wrote:Might want to learn what "trolling" is, before you say it four times in a single post.

It's a magazine, not a clip. We're not trolling, we're correcting incorrect information.

People are sharing their experiences with CO2 pistols, accurately stating that they're worthless in airsoft. Again, not trolling.

We're correcting atrocious spelling, of which there is no excuse to use on the internet, when now every single web browser has built in spell check. Once again, not trolling.

Not our fault if you're easily butthurt.

I know what trolling is and you and other are in fact trolling. When you post something that has nothing to do with the subject only to get a rise out of others it is trolling. As for auto correcting did you ever think that I might of been posting from a source that doesn't actually have those things? Well guess what I was! I was posting from a crappy cell phone. No auto correct. I also didn't want to spend time squinting at my small cell phone screen correcting my spelling or punctuation. As with most people who use a small hand held device to type out text we don't want to spend allot of time putting in useless information.
For all those so butt hurt I don't use proper spelling or punctuation then perhaps you should go grade pappers at a school or something. As for educating people, well guess what you didn't educate anyone and I'm still gonna post my bad spelling & punctuation all over the internet. If you don't like it don't read it. If it bothers you that much make your own thread about it & stop harassing others who DON"T CARE!
Maginus
Soldier
Soldier

Team: A.S.T.D.

Postby Tork » Wed May 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Lock thread?
ImageTorkMastaFlex
Tork
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby Maginus » Wed May 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Yes lock thread...tired of this
Maginus
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maginus » Wed May 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Then keep your harassment out of my threads and leave me alone. Serious dude why are you harping on me so much? Did I wrong you in another life or something. GET OVER IT! As for you not reading my threads anymore all I can say is THANK GOD!
Maginus
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Orwell » Wed May 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Maginus wrote:Then keep your harassment out of my threads and leave me alone. Serious dude why are you harping on me so much? Did I wrong you in another life or something. GET OVER IT! As for you not reading my threads anymore all I can say is THANK GOD!

I'm not saying I'm 100% with everything everyone has said, but it's in the forum rules. The ones you're supposed to read before posting. It's as much a rule that you use proper grammar as it is that you don't try to sell product through the normal forums.

Expect to be held to a higher standard, or find another forum. You won't be happy here.
Orwell
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Evil Zergling137 » Wed May 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Dun worry, buncha unemployed fools making fun of themselves.

still curious?
Evil Zergling137
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maginus » Wed May 30, 2012 1:21 pm

HartThrob wrote:
Maginus wrote:Then keep your harassment out of my threads and leave me alone. Serious dude why are you harping on me so much? Did I wrong you in another life or something. GET OVER IT! As for you not reading my threads anymore all I can say is THANK GOD!

I'm not saying I'm 100% with everything everyone has said, but it's in the forum rules. The ones you're supposed to read before posting. It's as much a rule that you use proper grammar as it is that you don't try to sell product through the normal forums.

Expect to be held to a higher standard, or find another forum. You won't be happy here.

It's not a rule...it's a guideline. There is a difference.

How about I make one last attempt at making this a decent thread again. Lets ignore the "CO2" and lets just say any "Gas" gun. This is my last attempt if I keep getting trolled by picky people then I'm gone.
Maginus
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dos_Santos » Wed May 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Sweet, got in before it was locked...anyway, I won an Elite Force CO2 1911 A1 and watched a review of it on m7airsoft.com. Had some good stuff and am actually excited to see and use the gun in person. I have two KWA/KSC GBB's and they are awesome, so very curious how the EF will fare.

Here's the review; as "elite" as these guys are, one of them makes a gross error.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePKSiVrjKgc
I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
dos_Santos
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Maginus » Wed May 30, 2012 1:32 pm

dos_Santos wrote:Sweet, got in before it was locked...anyway, I won an Elite Force CO2 1911 A1 and watched a review of it on m7airsoft.com. Had some good stuff and am actually excited to see and use the gun in person. I have two KWA/KSC GBB's and they are awesome, so very curious how the EF will fare.

Here's the review; as "elite" as these guys are, one of them makes a gross error.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePKSiVrjKgc

Thank you dos_Santos, I welcome your input. Sounds interesting.
That was a pretty nice review they did, not half bad thanks for sharing that.
Maginus
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Gas Pistols & SMGs