Hitman Pistol?

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

Hitman Pistol?

Postby LION1 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:15 am

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I really liked the AMT Hardballers used in Hitman blood money. I looked around and all i could find was one with a 7 inch slide not the one he uses any ideas on if any company out there makes one like the ones used in the game. Thanks in advance.
Archer - I almost feel bad about that...almost
LION1
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Hitman Pistol?

Postby CommieHunter » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:30 am

I know it's not the same, but this set of pistols is still pretty cool.

Yin Yang 1911 Dueling Pistols
CommieHunter

Team: SOTA

Postby ogrejager » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:08 am

CommieHunter wrote:I know it's not the same, but this set of pistols is still pretty cool.

Yin Yang 1911 Dueling Pistols

Those are pretty cool.

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby John_234 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:25 pm

So you're talking about a handgun like this?

Assuming you're not anal-retentive about rollmarks, it's honestly just a bog-standard 1911. Standard recoil plug, a cut-down GI hammer, straight MSH, adjustable rear sight, skeleton trigger with overtravel screw and a set of Pachmayr American Legend grips with the medallions removed.

The finish on that replica I linked is actually incorrect, as the AMT Hardballers had a matte, brushed stainless appearance as opposed to a chrome or electronickel finish. You can simply sand down and polish an airsoft pistol until it has a chrome finish, but something with that brushed, matte color is a bit harder to achieve.

It's really not a major undertaking if you know how to build a GBB pistol, but you can't just buy one off a major airsoft company.
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”- Albert Einstein
John_234
Ranger
Ranger

Postby smash54 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:53 pm

John_234 wrote:So you're talking about a handgun like this?

Assuming you're not anal-retentive about rollmarks, it's honestly just a bog-standard 1911. Standard recoil plug, a cut-down GI hammer, straight MSH, adjustable rear sight, skeleton trigger with overtravel screw and a set of Pachmayr American Legend grips with the medallions removed.

The finish on that replica I linked is actually incorrect, as the AMT Hardballers had a matte, brushed stainless appearance as opposed to a chrome or electronickel finish. You can simply sand down and polish an airsoft pistol until it has a chrome finish, but something with that brushed, matte color is a bit harder to achieve.

It's really not a major undertaking if you know how to build a GBB pistol, but you can't just buy one off a major airsoft company.

i'm really big fan of that handgun that's pretty awesome
if they dont trust us with brass knuckles site how can we trust them with the government?

Joel Chung's online head shop
smash54
Recruit
Recruit

Postby LION1 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:14 am

OK thanks for the information. I plan to start the project when I have the money, and I need to figure out if I want to get one pistol or go akimbo like in the game.
LION1
Grunt
Grunt

Postby John_234 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:47 am

LION1 wrote:OK thanks for the information. I plan to start the project when I have the money, and I need to figure out if I want to get one pistol or go akimbo like in the game.

Might as well try it with one; you can always make a duplicate later.
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”- Albert Einstein
John_234
Ranger
Ranger

Postby LION1 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Good Point.
LION1
Grunt
Grunt