MP5 GBB

Discussion of GBB (gas blowback) replicas.

MP5 GBB

Postby APOModern » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:42 am

Hoping someone sees this, has anyone had experience with the WE Apche or VFC mp5 gbbrs? Really want to get a mp5 gbbr, but both are hard to acquire so want to do it right the first time.
APOModern
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: MP5 GBB

Postby Jewish Ninja » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:19 am

While I haven't heard/looked into the WE offering, I did a fair amount of digging on the VFC MP5. The VFC has the best externals hands down, however the internals can create issues. It doesn't have the strongest hammer so that get's upgraded pretty quick. The mags work well, but are not cheap. The hop-up bucking is pretty meh out of the box. Aftermarket support is rather limited. Though, VFC has the best customer service I've ever dealt with so should something go wrong, they will be able to get you a new part.

You also have to remember that you will be outgunned at just about every game by players with AEGs.

If you have your heart set on an MP5, I'd highly suggest looking at the AEG VFC MP5.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby APOModern » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:50 pm

Jewish Ninja wrote:While I haven't heard/looked into the WE offering, I did a fair amount of digging on the VFC MP5. The VFC has the best externals hands down, however the internals can create issues. It doesn't have the strongest hammer so that get's upgraded pretty quick. The mags work well, but are not cheap. The hop-up bucking is pretty meh out of the box. Aftermarket support is rather limited. Though, VFC has the best customer service I've ever dealt with so should something go wrong, they will be able to get you a new part.

You also have to remember that you will be outgunned at just about every game by players with AEGs.

If you have your heart set on an MP5, I'd highly suggest looking at the AEG VFC MP5.

I figured this much about the VFC. Their externals are bar none IMO. I have access to the VFC MP5 AEG, but I am accustomed to using gbbrs and being outgunned to a degree. I just really love the manipulation and experience that comes with gbbrs.
APOModern
Grunt
Grunt

Postby AlecBeach » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:17 pm

APOModern wrote:Hoping someone sees this, has anyone had experience with the WE Apche or VFC mp5 gbbrs? Really want to get a mp5 gbbr, but both are hard to acquire so want to do it right the first time.

I honestly didn't know WE made an MP5. But I bet they are great considering it's WE
AlecBeach
Grunt
Grunt

Postby APOModern » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:45 pm

AlecBeach wrote:
APOModern wrote:Hoping someone sees this, has anyone had experience with the WE Apche or VFC mp5 gbbrs? Really want to get a mp5 gbbr, but both are hard to acquire so want to do it right the first time.

I honestly didn't know WE made an MP5. But I bet they are great considering it's WE

Yeah WE and VFC are the only ones that make new gas mp5s. Too bad I can't get VFC gbbrs where I'm at. Wish they were as easy to get as my AEGs from them.
APOModern
Grunt
Grunt

Postby AlecBeach » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:49 am

APOModern wrote:
AlecBeach wrote:

Yeah WE and VFC are the only ones that make new gas mp5s. Too bad I can't get VFC gbbrs where I'm at. Wish they were as easy to get as my AEGs from them.

The VFC Avalon is really good. I suggest looking at the pecs for one.
https://modernairsoft.com/products/vfc- ... -aeg-rifle
AlecBeach
Grunt
Grunt

Postby APOModern » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:35 am

The VFC Avalon is really good. I suggest looking at the pecs for one.
https://modernairsoft.com/products/vfc- ... -aeg-rifle[/quote]

I'll check it out, I've heard good things about them, but haven't tried them yet. My Platinum M4 is starting to go, maybe it's time for an upgrade while I track down this MP5
APOModern
Grunt
Grunt

Postby AlecBeach » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:44 pm

APOModern wrote:The VFC Avalon is really good. I suggest looking at the pecs for one.
https://modernairsoft.com/products/vfc- ... -aeg-rifle

I'll check it out, I've heard good things about them, but haven't tried them yet. My Platinum M4 is starting to go, maybe it's time for an upgrade while I track down this MP5[/quote]

If you get that Avalon. Tell me what you think!

...Also tell me about the MP5 I'm very curious
AlecBeach
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:59 am

Thank all for, this is an awesome example of the AP Community. :D
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator