Episode 004 - Inner Barrel Cutting

Airsoft Pacific's new video series of Airsmithing & Airsoft Tips and Tricks

Episode 004 - Inner Barrel Cutting

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:22 am

Ever thought … my inner barrel is too long? Here is the proper way to cut it down and keep it safe inside of your flash hider.

Whenever you are working with any replica, remember "Safety First" Always assume your replica is loaded and make sure to make it is "SAFE" before proceeding with any of these Tip & Tricks. Always wear safety glasses when working with tools and airsmithing.
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Re: Episode 004 - Inner Barrel Cutting

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:06 pm

Yes, believe it or not this video had been "Age-restricted" by YouTube. Must be all the ... Child safety
concerns, Harmful or dangerous activities, including regulated substances and drugs, Nudity and sexually suggestive content, Violent or graphic content and Vulgar language.

You have to be kidding! I tried an appeal and it was denied.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802167?hl=en

I'm going to upload the video to YouTube again and post a new link above. Lets see if they take it down a second time.

UPDATE: I uploaded the video a second time and asked for a review ... this time, the reply was it was OK and did NOT violate YouTube's Community Guidelines :roll:
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Return to Airsmithing & Airsoft Tips and Tricks