Bundeswehr Helmets

Discussion of load-bearing equipment, tactical gear, holsters, BDUs, and other gear related to Airsoft.

Postby k3gn3123512 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Nec wrote:
KingNikan wrote:
X wrote:If I'm not mistaken ,I really cant see the helmet under that cover . But I have a mold to make the German helmet . Stop by ABT have a look , see if its what your looking for . I got about 5 already made up and I can make more . 8)

Little problem with me being on the East Coast. But thanks.
PASGT it is.
Just out of curiosity, what makes you want to be on this forum and not a local forum in NJ?

I am but they are not exactly active and this forum is so much better.
k3gn3123512
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby k3gn3123512 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Nec wrote:
KingNikan wrote:
X wrote:If I'm not mistaken ,I really cant see the helmet under that cover . But I have a mold to make the German helmet . Stop by ABT have a look , see if its what your looking for . I got about 5 already made up and I can make more . 8)

Little problem with me being on the East Coast. But thanks.
PASGT it is.
Just out of curiosity, what makes you want to be on this forum and not a local forum in NJ?

I am but they are not exactly active and this forum is so much better.
Duniway- You actually went looking that up. Thats some dedication you got going there.

The next time I am on the West Coast I'll try to come by to Portland and the surrounding area. Hell I really don't want to stay with half my relatives as they are insane and the other half that is cool works alot.
k3gn3123512
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to Tactical Equipment