Battery clicking?

Discussion of load-bearing equipment, tactical gear, holsters, BDUs, and other gear related to Airsoft.

Re: Battery clicking?

Postby ogrejager » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Spitfire wrote:They work just fine, I'm just curious as to the noise coming from them.

Batteries don't make noise. Period. Well, okay, you can make them fizz or explode, but that's still pretty quietly done. If two different batteries make a noise on the same charger, something is up with the charger. Again, try them on a different charger and report back.

Spitfire wrote:Also, every kid's smarts are different. I'm currently working on an airsoft Flamethrower...

What part of an "airsoft flamethrower" is showing "smarts"?

Spitfire wrote:This generation is filled with idiots.

He said it.

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Spitfire » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:58 pm

ogrejager wrote:
Spitfire wrote:Also, every kid's smarts are different. I'm currently working on an airsoft Flamethrower...

What part of an "airsoft flamethrower" is showing "smarts"?

Depends. If your making a simple cloud design, its the easiest thing. A 5 year old can do it is supervised, but making more complex designs is a little bit tougher.

I'm talking something similar to the Mark II by Neospud. Something that shoots an upwards of 50-75 RPS, 300-some FPS, with an actual working hop up and rail design sweet paint job, custom PVC parts. But that's off topic.
Spitfire
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby ogrejager » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Spitfire wrote:Depends. If your making a simple cloud design, its the easiest thing. A 5 year old can do it is supervised, but making more complex designs is a little bit tougher.

A few posts ago, he said different kids have different kinds of smarts. His, apparently, is not the written English language.

At least I have an excuse for bad grammar--I'm allowed to drink and post.

ogrejager

Postby Spitfire » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:18 am

ogrejager wrote:
Spitfire wrote:Depends. If your making a simple cloud design, its the easiest thing. A 5 year old can do it is supervised, but making more complex designs is a little bit tougher.

"Depends. If you're making a simple cloud design, it's the easiest thing. A 5 year old can do it if supervised, but making more complex designs is a little bit tougher."

Excuse me for not remembering how anal the internet is about spelling and grammar. After having four tests yesterday and just finishing a six page essay, I'd believe that I can relax on the grammar a bit, which is never true I guess. There's always some class of perpetuating stupidity attempting to prove dominance by pointing out a simple grammatical error. Not saying that you're one of them, but come on, who cares, really? This is 2012, where I see the teenagers of our generation "takin lik diz cuz iiz kewl mayun".

Thread derailed, I've actually heard online that high voltage chargers sometimes make ticking sounds when charging lower voltage batteries. I'm curious if it's because my charger charges up to 12 volts, and the higher voltage is just arcing somewhere with the pulse technology they use.
Spitfire
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby ogrejager » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:24 am

Spitfire wrote: Not saying that you're one of them, but come on, who cares, really? This is 2012, where I see the teenagers of our generation "takin lik diz cuz iiz kewl mayun".

Thread derailed, I've actually heard online that high voltage chargers sometimes make ticking sounds when charging lower voltage batteries. I'm curious if it's because my charger charges up to 12 volts, and the higher voltage is just arcing somewhere with the pulse technology they use.

See--the charger.

As to who really cares, well, you write like you practice writing. Some day you'll be in college and write an email to your instructor. Do you want to sound like an idiot while you're explaining to them why you can't make test day? Or, more to the point, I had an Assistant District Attorney tell me that he routinely couldn't file charges on about 20% of the police reports that went across his desk for one reason. What was that one reason? The police report was so poorly written that it didn't present a viable case. So there's two people who care. But whatever, if you want to sound illiterate on the internet just because some of your peers are even worse, that's your call. I won't bother you about it again. Although your reasoning sounds a lot like a lemmings....

ogrejager

Previous

Return to Tactical Equipment