Pyro device decibel limit

Discussion of load-bearing equipment, tactical gear, holsters, BDUs, and other gear related to Airsoft.

Re: Pyro device decibel limit

Postby John_234 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:57 am

pulsipher wrote:
Welshy McSheeplove wrote:
Steve wrote:Personally, I'd look pretty hard at what I was going to be doing with them and see what other options are out there.

These are going to be used at events with prior approval of event hosts, not at random skirms and such.

We're looking at these over ThunderBs because they have better reliability, not the serious hit and miss that ThunderBs have.

Looking at that OSHA outline, we'd run them closer to the ThunderB level, about 110 Dbs.

Welshy, you can make the thunder B''s SUPER reliable. SOTA uses them for their DD at the big events.

If you can get the mod done, Id love to meet 9th Groups Thunder B needs

I've heard you can stack coins in the case to ensure the CO2 section is seated, teflon tape the threads, and a whole bunch of other stuff. How do you guys do it?
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”- Albert Einstein
John_234
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Re: Pyro device decibel limit

Postby drpepper475 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:36 am

ogrejager wrote:
Matt wrote:Obviously even a shotgun blast is louder, plenty of people who shoot shotguns don't wear ear protection.

...and most of us have hearing damage, too.

second that...
"you guys might be winning ,but I'm having more fun"
drpepper475

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to Tactical Equipment