Eye Pro

Discussion of load-bearing equipment, tactical gear, holsters, BDUs, and other gear related to Airsoft.

Eye Pro

Postby Low recoil » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:15 pm

What is the best googles/mask combo
Im thinking about getting some revision wear exosheild goggle but need a mask for the rest of my face
Yes I did google that so you dont need to do it for me
Low recoil
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Eye Pro

Postby Lukens » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Everyones face is different, so you'll need to find it out for yourself. Honestly, you dont really need a mask anyways, just a good pair of glasses or goggles.
Remember folks, It's all Bullshit.
Lukens
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Reaver » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 pm

I was kind of curious about the same thing. I also try to consider that if I am to play milsim events I would probably want to go with goggles only, cqb/skirmish full mask (no need to look all snazzy, just protect my ugly face from welts). Now I was eyeballing the dye ion4 for skirmish protection, but haven't decided on goggles yet. I also learned from playing paintball you shouldn't get shot in the face unless you deserve it (not using cover, not paying attention, etc.)
When in doubt, empty the mag.
Reaver
Soldier
Soldier

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby Sir Stubby Eyre » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:59 pm

You will most likely get shot in the face, it happens. Lower fave protection is not required but a good idea. If you get a tooth shot out then you are looking at a couple of thousand dollars to get a fake tooth, don't know about you but I have better things to spend my money on.

I like the use of the mesh goggles, they don't fog up and they protect the eyes.
Sir Stubby Eyre
Sponsor
Sponsor

Return to Tactical Equipment