Norwegian FSK Loadout

Discussion of load-bearing equipment, tactical gear, holsters, BDUs, and other gear related to Airsoft.

Norwegian FSK Loadout

Postby Chowdberg » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen! T'is I, Slumberman, and I come to you with a question. Or two. Or several.
Lately I've been tracking the family roots back to Norway and my fascination with Norwegian military units have sparked a curious venture into constructing a Norwegian military loadout. Specifically, a Forsvarets Spesialkommando (FSK) loadout.

Faced with this new and unfamiliar military force, I'm curious to what you lot have to say in regards to FSK equipment, tactics, and uniform. Of course I will attempt my own research, but in the case I've overlooked certain factors (I.E, a Norwegian oriented Airsoft group here on the West Coast), I'd appreciate it if you'd correct my lax of knowledge.

I'll put forth thanks in advance, considering how awesome you lot happen to be.
I'd tell you to be careful. It's not the Tank you need to fear.
It's Slumberman

Chowdberg
Grunt
Grunt

Team: RR KBAB

Re: Norwegian FSK Loadout

Postby Nark » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:01 pm

- Use M/03 (which is damn near impossible to find right now), you can use Multicam but everyone uses multicam. M/03 boonie or FAST helmet
- LBT 6094 or an Eagle CIRAS in OD, Tan or Black.
- 416/417, Diemaco C8SFW (M4 with 16” barrel, CAR-15 stock, and KAC rails), Glock 17, USP

STRIKE came up with this list (I abbreviated it) so thank him profoundly ;)

Good luck
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Chowdberg » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Good thing I have a few friends in Europe with the 'connections' as you'd say.
That was remarkable fast Nark. Are you rapid response help for such questions? :v

EDIT:
All thanks to STRIKE, of course, for supplying such useful information.
The question now lies in which 416/417 model is best. I'm normally used to buying AKs, so this is a jump for me.
It's Slumberman

Chowdberg
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Nark » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:04 am

Slumberman wrote:Good thing I have a few friends in Europe with the 'connections' as you'd say.
That was remarkable fast Nark. Are you rapid response help for such questions? :v

EDIT:
All thanks to STRIKE, of course, for supplying such useful information.
The question now lies in which 416/417 model is best. I'm normally used to buying AKs, so this is a jump for me.

I agree with Welshy, go with a VFC if you got the cash. I sometimes find myself in positions to contribute in meaningful ways to this forum and I love jumping on those opportunities like a fat kid on cake :P
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby dos_Santos » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Someone deleted my post, but there is a picture of an FSK guy in the line up photo for MoH: Warfighter. Not sure how accurate it is though.
I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
dos_Santos
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Chowdberg » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:31 pm

I'm not sure myself.
Warfighter only got so many facts right about military forces outside of the United States.

EDIT
I'm not too terribly sure, in all honestly. I'm not too terribly familiar with kits used by USOFD or the SEALS (OGA I'm sure is completely up for interpretation) and the UK is as equally as unfamiliar to me. I was however aware of the inconsistencies with the gear and weaponry used by the SpetsGruppa Alfa guys, and I wasn't too impressed with the considerable lack of variety in weaponry and accessories.

Regardless. This is a forum about FSK, not MoH Warfighter. Ironically, Warfighter brought my attention to the FSK's existence, and from there, my interest grew. At least they got the native camouflage pattern right for the FSK.
Last edited by Chowdberg on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's Slumberman

Chowdberg
Grunt
Grunt

Postby dos_Santos » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Yea, it's definitely lolz
I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
dos_Santos
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Chowdberg » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Now I'll just need to collect the kit itself.
Then learn commands in Norwegian. Sounds like a blast.
It's Slumberman

Chowdberg
Grunt
Grunt

Postby pulsipher » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:57 pm

if you are looking for a VFC I think I can supply one new, cheaper than other retail places can

45 Foes and counting 07/23/2012
pulsipher
Ranger
Ranger

Team: SOTA

Postby Nark » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:59 pm

MOH:W basically has the same set up per class just changing the camo and facial features along with a few accesories i.e. the OGA and GROM assaulters have a balaclava on and the SASR guy has a mustache and the FSK has a mountain man beard. That's the amount of customization I've found in the player models with each class having a specific set. I feel that if the game spent a little longer in development instead of being rushed out the door by EA to compete with Halo 4 and Black Ops 2, I feel that this game would have been a lot better with more customization for weapons and player models. But they did get all the camo patterns right although SFO-D wear DCUs for some reason :P but anyway it showed me some new SF groups too. The FSK are pretty cool looking in their M/03. I want to get that and M90 personally.

dos_Santos wrote:Someone deleted my post, but there is a picture of an FSK guy in the line up photo for MoH: Warfighter. Not sure how accurate it is though.

Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby MetraDirty » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Tan vs. Green airsoft game no. 9532.
MetraDirty
Specops
Specops

Team: SpecDet1

Postby CADPAT » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 pm

If you really want to go for a real C8 SFW you'll need this
http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2860
CADPAT
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Chowdberg » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:11 pm

pulsipher wrote:if you are looking for a VFC I think I can supply one new, cheaper than other retail places can

Oh geez. You guyz. I only has so many rubles. Though, keep me posted on that, because it sounds like an awesome deal.

CADPAT wrote:If you really want to go for a real C8 SFW you'll need this
<span>[url]<a class="smarterwiki-linkify" href="http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2860[/url]">http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2860[/url]</a></span>
<span>[img]<a%20class="smarterwiki-linkify"%20href="http://www.gp-web.com/en/photo/gp705na.jpg[/img]">http://www.gp-web.com/en/photo/gp705na.jpg[/img]</a></span>

As for that, I must obey and listen to the CADPAT offering advice on purchasing Canada licensed goodies.

MetraDirty wrote:<span>[img]<a%20class="smarterwiki-linkify"%20href="http://i.imgur.com/3uluOBM.jpg[/img]">http://i.imgur.com/3uluOBM.jpg[/img]</a></span>

Of course the GROM and Spetsnaz guy are giving eachother looks :v
It makes perfect sense.
It's Slumberman

Chowdberg
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Catch22 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:31 pm

dos_Santos wrote:Someone deleted my post, but there is a picture of an FSK guy in the line up photo for MoH: Warfighter. Not sure how accurate it is though.

Deleted because it's not accurate, and leads to a bunch of offtopics posts.. Like we have now..

Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Chowdberg » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:25 pm

A Mod has taken notice of my post?! I am unworthy D:

Those are, however, excellent reference pictures. Once I got past the initial gag reflex of my inner RR at the sight of Multicam, I'm in awe of how awesome the FSK look in action.

Thanks!
It's Slumberman

Chowdberg
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Tactical Equipment