TM M4A1 MWS

Postby Norseman » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:11 pm

Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Re: TM M4A1 MWS

Postby Kendodude » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:10 pm

Glad you dig your purchase! I'm up in the air between this and the TM NGRS MP5 that just came out (only reliable source is Redwolf with Sureship, or find a retailer that has it under the table). Been waiting to finally make the jump to GBBRs as well now that I have the disposable income to do so.
Look into the Laylax delta ring adapter if you're ever interested in installing other handguards on it, lots of english sources in the UK and Hong Kong for MWS fans that have absolutely tricked those things out. And honestly, while you do have the 35 round mag, you can't beat the trigger response and it's one of the reasons I've considered making the switch. There are 50 round mags out there in the world if you do feel the need for more BBs! I would also suggest Badabing Airsoft for his initial and 4 years later review of his MWS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zjxw7IrBc
"One does not care to acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth." - Quattro Bajeena aka Char Aznable
Kendodude

Team: N/A

Postby Norseman » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:55 pm

Kendodude wrote:Glad you dig your purchase! I'm up in the air between this and the TM NGRS MP5 that just came out (only reliable source is Redwolf with Sureship, or find a retailer that has it under the table). Been waiting to finally make the jump to GBBRs as well now that I have the disposable income to do so.
Look into the Laylax delta ring adapter if you're ever interested in installing other handguards on it, lots of english sources in the UK and Hong Kong for MWS fans that have absolutely tricked those things out. And honestly, while you do have the 35 round mag, you can't beat the trigger response and it's one of the reasons I've considered making the switch. There are 50 round mags out there in the world if you do feel the need for more BBs! I would also suggest Badabing Airsoft for his initial and 4 years later review of his MWS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zjxw7IrBc

Ok thanks! I would love to set it up for the Nam. But they don’t give away the XM receiver sets. Ouch!

Yup, I watched all the videos and reviews before I bought it. I was close to buying a GHK. And probably will in the future. But the hop up unit and reliability on the TM won me over.
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Norseman » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:21 pm

Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Return to GAS BLOWBACK / HPA