Rapid deployment Machine Gun Nest

Discuss your own custom works and projects here.

Postby Darius137 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:45 pm

quigly wrote:
Darius137 wrote:CAG/PLA/Eudorus have played around with the idea of these in the past.

Your not talking about that stupid tarp wall that took troops away from where they were needed are you?

I am talking about the same instance, but you really have no idea how to place troops and it would have taken too long to explain to you the importance of holding sectors or key points.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Steve » Wed May 18, 2011 1:46 pm

I was a dumb-as-rocks PFC who was tired of being overrun during FTXs. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now, though? I'll pass. I found something that works pretty darn well as a mobile bunker.

M1151's.
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve

Team: N/A

Postby Darius137 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Pharaoh 6 wrote:I personnally would see an issue with this system. It's not realistic and it's no different then a few players just grabbing a huge piece of fabric, holding it up in front of them for bb's to hit, and then calling it cover while walking across the field.

It sounds like cheating to me.

Try using the natural cover and concealment around you. It will make you a better player and will eliminate any crys of foul play.

P6

I would normally say this is true, but in real life you can throw slabs of metal around or dig in a lot easier than in an airsoft game. For *some* games, I support the use of props to add game complexity. For strict "MIL SIM" games, I'd say no and have them dig in if they want the benefits of digging in.

I think it's not realistic, but neither is a WW1 battle of two groups with rifles only getting on line and duking it out.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Steamroller » Wed May 18, 2011 3:45 pm

I agree with almost all of you and later that night he told me that he was wrong and I was right. All in all I got what I wanted from this forum!
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- General George Patton
Steamroller
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Previous

Return to Custom Projects