My current project.

Discuss your own custom works and projects here.

Postby TheAirsoftSaint » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:17 am

Here's what i want for an AUG DMR style rifle

TheAirsoftSaint
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby Catch22 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:38 am

Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Codename_Wolf » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:24 am

This is NOT A "Pimp My Gun Creations" THREAD! This is a thread on just MY project which I used Pimp My Gun.
Major Wolf of Quad City Elite Bad Company Grenadier Team.
I have been airsofting since I was 9 years of age.
Codename_Wolf
Grunt
Grunt

Postby TheAirsoftSaint » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:27 am

Codename_Wolf wrote:

This is NOT A "Pimp My Gun Creations" THREAD! This is a thread on just MY project which I used Pimp My Gun.

Pretty sure he posted that so people stop posting images on your thread to keep it on topic.

Like I did... :oops:
TheAirsoftSaint
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Codename_Wolf » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:33 am

TheAirsoftSaint wrote:
Codename_Wolf wrote:

Pretty sure he posted that so people stop posting images on your thread to keep it on topic.

Well I was just making sure saying that I was double posting anything. Thats all, No Harm No Foul.
Codename_Wolf
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Steve » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Nasty wrote:
Codename_Wolf wrote:I figured out how to shoot Smoke Balls out of mine without damaging the M203 it self

How effective are the smoke balls and how much smoke do they give out? I think it'd be pretty cool to use 203s and other launchers to deploy smoke.

Hmm. Burning projectiles out of a -203. Can we do shotgun mods that are built around roman candles, or pistols loaded with bottle rockets while we are at it? Oh, and we can use those firework mortar thingies as mortars?

/sarcasm
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve

Postby Minerva » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Steve wrote:
Nasty wrote:
Codename_Wolf wrote:I figured out how to shoot Smoke Balls out of mine without damaging the M203 it self

How effective are the smoke balls and how much smoke do they give out? I think it'd be pretty cool to use 203s and other launchers to deploy smoke.

Hmm. Burning projectiles out of a -203. Can we do shotgun mods that are built around roman candles, or pistols loaded with bottle rockets while we are at it? Oh, and we can use those firework mortar thingies as mortars?

/sarcasm

;) Implying that excessive heat be involved with deployment of smoke. Google cold burning smoke grenades
"Minerva's hot dog is the biggest"-Minerva
Minerva
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Bulldog » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Hey atleast people would call their hits then Steve! :)
G.O.A.T.....Heavy gunner
Rockin it old school-Asahi m60e3 shorty
Bulldog
Specops
Specops

Team: G.O.A.T

Postby Codename_Wolf » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Nasty wrote:

There pretty handy. I mean everytime I try to throw a smoke ball it goes out when it hits the ground or it explodes in my hand, (Which has happened). Would you like me to send you a PM telling you how to do this?
Codename_Wolf
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Catch22 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:03 pm

TheAirsoftSaint wrote:
Codename_Wolf wrote:

This is a pimp my gun pipe dream thread. You kids kill me. You could've just necro'd that thread and it wouldn't have been any different.
Catch22

Postby Legendz » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Catch they did both lol...that thread got necro'd.
Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
Legendz
Grunt
Grunt

Team: S.T.R

Postby Catch22 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Rad
Catch22

Postby quigly » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Codename_Wolf wrote:This is NOT A "Pimp My Gun Creations" THREAD! This is a thread on just MY project which I used Pimp My Gun.

Sorry to break it to ya, but you aren't special. Hope it doesn't make you cry. :|
My father once told me, "Some times all you have is a bullet and a prayer, don't miss."
quigly
Specops
Specops

Postby Deathlycobra » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:56 pm

@Codename_wolf ... I am selling that nearly the same exact Quad Rail here(click) if you are interested.
Deathlycobra
Specops
Specops

Postby Steve » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Minerva wrote:
Steve wrote:
Nasty wrote:

/sarcasm

;) Implying that excessive heat be involved with deployment of smoke. Google cold burning smoke grenades

Even cold smoke still has internal combustion. It just stays mostly internal. And those aren't "smoke balls". The cold smokes are generally military-grade metal cans, and IIRC weigh in at about 14 oz for a M8-HC white. How hard would you have to launch 14oz of smoke grenade in order to get it to go a reasonable distance, and how fast would it still be moving when it smacked into the guy downrange? 'Course, even cold smoke is still enough of an ignition hazard to keep them from being used in flammable locations (think meth lab precursor chemicals). So maybe "lukewarm smoke" is a better descriptor.

And then a couple of posts down where the OP is talking about having issues with the projectiles he is launching exploding in his hand? How again, exactly, is this a good thing to use these as ammunition for a grenade launcher? I'll admit, I've done my share of sketchy, but even I have some lines of stupid I won't cross.
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Projects