KWA Releases the complete upper kits

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

KWA Releases the complete upper kits

Postby Grounded » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:01 pm

Exciting time for us KWA Ronin lovers! KWA has released the complete upper receivers for the Ronin series.

The Ronin line of weapons are completely modular. You convert any KWA AEG 2.5 /3 rifles in under 30 seconds! The uppers comes in multiple variations:

*Short Barreled Rifle
*Carbine
*Special Purpose Rifle lengths

The barrels are custom-designed, lightweight, full aluminum and come with Key Mod rails. The RN-10 and RN-15 are Custom made with metal alloy, black, mock suppressor all barrels includes inner/outer & full hop up assembly. The uppers are full-length MilSpec 1913 Picatinny Rail.

I like to thank KWA for the release and the information on the products.

you can get these rails at http://www.store.kwausa.com

Stay frosty!

Image ImageImage Image
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Re: KWA Releases the complete upper kits

Postby KWA_Tony » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:03 am

As an impartial, unbiased observer, I have to say this is really cool.
KWA_Tony
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Tankwitch » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Barrel lengths need to be matched the inners of the gun. I don't know how the swap out process for the latest line of KWA is going to be all that useful.
I'm a major chairsofter, sorry about that.
Tankwitch
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:18 am

Tankwitch wrote:Barrel lengths need to be matched the inners of the gun. I don't know how the swap out process for the latest line of KWA is going to be all that useful.

Being a fairly knowledgeable airsmith, I have wondered the same, the whole cylinder to barrel volume ratio. Still I have seen some pretty unconventional setups work well. When you deal with very short or long barrels, it becomes even more important. KWA's longest upper the RN-18 SPR has a inner barrel length of 457.2 mm, so that's at the top end of a Type 1 cylinder and getting into a Type -0 (no port). It's also worth noting that KWA has not released the VM4 Ronin 6 PDW upper .. the shortest of the Ronin line.

Personally just picked up the Ronin SBR on Friday and plan to put it through its paces. After returning from WSNW Home Front on Sunday I put 300 rounds through it and have to say I'm a impressed. Tight grouping at 100' and consistent FPS.
I do plan on bench marking and sharing the results in the near future.

If my new Ronin proves to be as reliable as my old SR10 that has been to between 18 and 27 games a year for the past 7 years, I'll be a Happy Camper ... I mean airsofter. :D

https://www.facebook.com/airsoftpacific ... =3&theater
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Grounded » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:48 pm

ha! camper.
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Airsoft News