RWA/BAD ARMS 556 TRAINING RIFLE

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

RWA/BAD ARMS 556 TRAINING RIFLE

Postby Grounded » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:13 am

RWA finally introduces the long awaited collaboration with Battle Arms Development, NV (USA) and Fortis Manufacturing (USA) with their 556-LW GBBR which will be running on a formidable Tokyo Marui M4 MWS GBB ZET system. Fully constructed from CNC billet Aluminum, the 556-LW is a sleek, lightweight, compact and handsome piece of equipment. The rifle itself includes LW (Light Weight) Receivers, B.A.D. 14.5" Ultramatch Lightrigid outer barrel, Fortis Switch 556 Rail System - 13", and the B.A.D. VERT Stock. While this GBBR features stunning external components, one cannot neglect to mention that the performance aspect of this beautiful rifle is not to be trifled with. The combination of an incredibly durable and slick internal system with the exquisite looking B.A.D. and Fortis outlook quite possible crowns this as one of the most superior performing and aesthetically pleasing GBBRs to date.
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Re: RWA/BAD ARMS 556 TRAINING RIFLE

Postby Tankwitch » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Illegal in the United States. Sad that AR-15 style GBBRs are banned.
I'm a major chairsofter, sorry about that.
Tankwitch
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:41 pm

Tankwitch wrote:Illegal in the United States. Sad that AR-15 style GBBRs are banned.

News to us ... both RWA and G&G are releasing new GBBRs to the US this year. If you have some facts / info you can share it would be very much appreciated.

We will be posting a video from Shot Show 2019 of the Redwolf Bad Arms 556 in a few days.
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Tankwitch » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:18 pm

It's just me running on out of date info. I didn't know that these GBBR's were coming into the USA. Did the ATF change there stance on them? Or did are they doing what airsoft companies do which is do workarounds and sell them until they get banned again?

I'm a major chairsofter, sorry about that.
Tankwitch
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Grounded » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:21 pm

i think they wised up. GBB has been available for a whiles.
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Strelets_410 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:04 am

Wait, you guys had trouble with GBBRs? In the USA?
I mean, here, it's hard to get a gun, especially a rifle, and handguns are illegal, but we've got all sorts of crazy stuff for airsoft: not just GBBRs, but black powder-powered RPGs and mortars, grenades... I thought that with your permissive gun laws, airsoft wouldn't be affected.
Strelets_410
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Airsoft News