IWA 2019

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

IWA 2019

Postby Grounded » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:29 am

Grüße Airsofters aus dem pazifischen Nordwesten! Who am I kidding, sitting here wishing that I was on a red eye flight to Nürnberg, Deutschland to IWA 2019. As if SHOT Show was not enough.

For those that don't know, IWA is a trade show that happens every year that follows SHOT Show here in the states, except its Germany. Majority of the big time vendors you see in Las Vegas also travel to Nürnberg, Germany. Except, there is one major difference. Due to this trade show taking place in Europe it is highly influenced by, well European things like ohhh-big a$$ boats and knives, swords and all bunch of cool medieval shit you will find on the History Channel or Smithsonian, except in your face.

Did I mention knives and medieval boats!?

..and somewhere in-between there's cool tactical shit.You know the usual; guns, babes and booze. As if THAT isn't enough

(Cue day dream traveling to Deutchland)

You ask, what does that mean to us? Good question! Giants like Nuprol, G&G, Red Wolf Airsoft and ICS to name a few are in attendance. Rumour is that Popular Airsoft is having a "Airsoft Meetup" ( I am all free guys!) Infact, this show has more Airsoft representation than SHOT Show due to its proximity to the Asian and European weapons market. Here are some numbers that you can wrap your head in.. SHOT Show brought in more than 60,000 professionals in the shooting, hunting, outdoors and law enforcement industry that attended in 2018. IWA brought 46,121 visitors from 121 countries from all disciplines, including foreign Military governments. Let me tell ya, this is a big deal.
IWA & Outdoor Classics has been one of the world's leading exhibitions for the firearm, airgun and weapon accessory sector for 40 years. Approximately 1561 exhibitors with an international share of 80% presented their products and services in 2018 to more than 46,500 trade visitors from 121 countries. The international share of visitors is about 62%, which makes IWA & OutdoorClassics an important multinational occasion for the industry. The show takes place from March 8-11.

That being said, Airsoft manufacturers attending will be making huge announcements during this event. For example, there has been some rumors from G&G coming up with something big. Your friends at Airsoft Pacific will bring you the latest as its announced.

So if you happen to have a spare ticket to Nürnberg, Deutschland (passport book and ID card is ready) or any Airsoft manufacturer wants to take me, Grounded will travel for food. Looking at you KWA 8) . I will make sure to eat tons of Franzbrötchen before I leave the country.

As usual,

Bleib frostig, meine Jungs!

Many thanks to IWA
NürnbergMesse for the approval of this publication
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Re: IWA 2019

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:44 am

!! Nice Job !!
Dennis - Crossbow