GHK MK18 ON SALE TODAY

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

GHK MK18 ON SALE TODAY

Postby Grounded » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:38 am

First of all I want to thank my friends over at https://www.redwolfairsoft.com for the smooth assed pics!

Whats better than having an authentic Colt Arms weapon that's GBB shooting 400fps? No? How about just over 5 pounds and ohh did i mention the Daniel Defense quad rail...yeah...authentic Daniel Defense rail. While most of you may disagree this weapon is definitely not for the faint or should be for a entry level weapon.

A brief history of the M4 carbine and M16...while we can all agree that the mark series are not ideally suited for all opertions, so it was suggested that the modularity of the M16 weapon series would allow the warrior to replace the upper receiver of an existing weapon with one more suitable for the mission. One of two proposed special mission receivers that were planned for inclusion into the SOPMOD Block II kit, the CQBR has taken off on its own. Like the proposed Special Purpose Receiver, the Close Quarters Battle Receiver has been more or less taken on by the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division..a little insider secret.. this is referred as NSWC-Crane or just "Crane".. as its own project following the CQBR's removal from the SOPMOD program.

Another interesting fact, the true version of the upper receiver by Daniel Defense is rated as Mk18 Mod 1 Upper Receiver Group, Military Special Edition and the upper alone goes for $2,050.00. Yeah... look that shit up boys.

I can say that when I was on active duty we had the M16a2..ofcourse because I was the shortest amongs tall fucks, I had to carry the SAW. But if i had the option...this little bad phony pony would be mine (hint hint--GHK & Redwolf) Released today you can find this weapon over at Redwolf Airsoft at https://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/GBB_Rifles_SMGs_GHK_GHK_MK18_MOD1_GBBR.htm

Make sure you check em out...

$564.99 is way better price than hell i don't know...over a thousand bucks.

-Grounded
AP STAFF

"The MK18 Mod 1 we have here is a faithful replication of the same model fielded by the many special operators. The gun is a fully licensed product so you will get authentic markings. The gas system is superb and the felt recoil is extremely satisfying. GHK has always done exceptional work in regards to their gas system and quality of their gun and this one is no exception. The over all lighter weight when compared with other models on the market makes this gun a great shooter and lighter magazines make it much easier to carry multiple at once."-Redwolf Airsoft
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Re: GHK MK18 ON SALE TODAY

Postby Norseman » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:32 pm

Propane ROCK and ROLL!!!
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Return to Airsoft News