Hello! We have a M.O.U.T. field open in Klamath Falls!

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Postby Fullbird1970 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:51 pm

The field is a couple of acres
The only use for a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you shouldn't have set down in the first place!
Fullbird1970
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Hutch » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 pm

I've gotta come here next time I'm in K Falls!!! Whats the admission price? and is it bio-only bbs?
"There was never a bad war, or a good peace." -F war quotes
Hutch
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ZombieMan » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:43 pm

So then is that only Pistols and Shotgun for CQB or are CQB AEGs ok?
ZombieMan
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Reyna » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 pm

I would certainly be willing to make the trip from South Medford to K-Falls to enjoy your field for a large skirmish or regular event. Your crashed helicopter is truly awesome and if you were to do a "Blackhawk Down" scenario... my brain would have an orgasm.

For those of you that are too stupid or lazy to read the man's first post, here's the website that has pictures and information on 90% of what some of you have already asked.

http://phoenixcoairsoft.com/Home_Page.html
"What do you want for Christmas Little boy?"
"A RANGER TAB MOTHERF**KER!"
--
"RANGER THAT!"
Reyna
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Switch » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 am

Hello, and welcome to AP.
"The God of War hates those who hesitate"
--> Euripides, 480-406 b.c
Switch
Specops
Specops

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Fullbird1970 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 am

Actually, we do run a blackhawk down scenario as a tribute to the pilot and the two Delta snipers that gave their lives. We are working out some of the details as to what weapons will be used where. People have to realize that hard set rules do not always work with an airsoft field: there may need to be some exceptions. For example, the number of players at any given time can change the way we play.

Can you imagine a MOUT game with 20-30 players and everyone running full auto? There would be no movement, just a stand off between groups on opposite sides of the field. In that case, we may limit full auto to a 1:5 (1 auto for every five players on a team)for that scenario. Or 1:3 or Semi only or controlled burts of 3-5 rounds (more milsim that way anyway) or we may just run full-auto...it all depends on what works with what group is playing.

We may allow 300fps AEGs on Semi in the CQB kill house. We may do any number of things to improve game play. We like to try to make sure that the game play flows and everyone has fun. If we set a rule for a given scenario and it's not working we can change it.

The same holds true for respawns...30 secs? 1 min? 2 min? Depends on the scenario, number of players etc. Level of experience is can be a big factor in how we run a game too. Flexibility is the key.

BTW I really do appreciate your feedback and questions. I have ran 2 fields prior to this with a great deal of success and we did that by listening to our players. FYI One field we lost the lease and the other burned to the ground in California cause of a shitty land owner.

One more thing. Rates: Are flexible. I am not trying to support my family or my hobby with this field. I have a fulltime job and this field is a labor of love. I want it to be self supporting but I never want to turn away a player over a couple of bucks. Call first and we can always negotiate! We will also be offering a monthly pass for around 30-40 that will allow 8-12 days of play...not bad. I personally would rather have 20 players paying 5/per that 10 paying 10/per. More bodies = more tangos and better game play.
Last edited by Fullbird1970 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The only use for a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you shouldn't have set down in the first place!
Fullbird1970
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Fullbird1970 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:12 am

Switch wrote:Hello, and welcome to AP.

Thanks
Fullbird1970
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Phoenixcompany » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Hey guys...other login I originally posted is locked....so direct any questions about the field to me here or through a PM.
"Never insult seven men when all you're packin' is a six-gun." Zane Grey

Maj. A. L. Root
C.O. Strike Force Recon
Phoenix Co.
Klamath Falls, OR.
Phoenixcompany
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Phoenixcompany » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Also...if any admins can look at my original login of fullbird1970 and fix it it would be much appreciated!
"Never insult seven men when all you're packin' is a six-gun." Zane Grey

Maj. A. L. Root
C.O. Strike Force Recon
Phoenix Co.
Klamath Falls, OR.
Phoenixcompany
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Introductions and Orientation