INTRO looking for help

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

INTRO looking for help

Postby SLO » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey guys, my name is Omar "SLO" 29years old i've posted in intro once before sometime last year and felt a new one would be better

i'm looking to start some correspondence with a team or group i'm heading up to the Seattle area Sept 1st for a few months and would like to play some games if possible and will be in need of a rental gun i'll provide my own BDU's and some kit and most importantly a team/group/players whatever

some backround
i have been playing for about 10years and have Large Op experience (100+)
am currently Co-Captain of Team Aces and Eights as well as a ranking member in the Las vegas Special Missions Group. i have also done some work for Tactical Milsim Magazine, my team was also formally one of two fully sponsored airsoft teams from ECHO 1 USA.

i am primarly looking for 18+ team

i'm more then happy to answer any questions and look forward to any help/advice i can get
Last edited by SLO on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SLO
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby The Giggler » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Welcome to AP
Haloeclipse wrote:Seriously, a music vid of swat or soldiers set to "Its raining men" would be deliciously awesome.
The Giggler
Soldier
Soldier

Re: INTRO looking for help

Postby Miracle » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:14 am

SLO wrote:Hey guys, my name is Omar "SLO" 29years old i've posted in intro once before sometime last year and felt a new one would be better

i'm looking to start some correspondence with a team or group i'm heading up to the Seattle area Sept 1st for a few months and would like to play some games if possible and will be in need of a rental gun i'll provide my own BDU's and some kit and most importantly a team/group/players whatever

some backround
i have been playing for about 10years and have Large Op experience (100+)
am currently Co-Captain of Team Aces and Eights as well as a ranking member in the Las vegas Special Missions Group. i have also done some work for Tactical Milsim Magazine, my team was also formally one of two fully sponsored airsoft teams from ECHO 1 USA.

i am primarly looking for 18+ team

i'm more then happy to answer any questions and look forward to any help/advice i can get

Hook up with 1st Sword down around that area (not quite in seattle, but western WA generally attends 1st sword events). Great team, community, and events.
Miracle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby code789 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 am

welcome to AP what Miracle said
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
long live the republic
code789
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Lushes » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 am

Welcome to AP!
“Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.”
- George Carlin -
Lushes
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Darius137 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Boobs.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Return to Introductions and Orientation