hi im BIG DOG

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Re: hi im BIG DOG

Postby crazydemon » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 am

Well Nark pointed out the problems of your fire teams. I would like to point out your cost issues.

"15 dollars covers the ammo and game entry fee it also covers lunch." Now I hope this means your own events otherwise lets use Faction Wars as an example:

Entry fee 15$
Bio BB's 15$
Lunch 5$ Conservative estimate on lunch cost.

Total 35$

Now if you are saying that my 15 a month covers these kind of game cost. It would appear that you will be in the hole really quick.

If you are say this 15 a month covers only your practices and self hosted games. At two practices and a game a month, you will also be going in the hole pretty quick if your providing bb's and food for your players.

Now I don't know if you have played a lot of airsoft around the pacific northwest, but you may want to meet a few other teams and get an idea of whats going on before you try to shoulder the weight of a team. There are a lot of good teams out there try one.
I can't outrun the bullet. So I might as well stay to face it.
crazydemon
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby DEagle » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:44 pm

$15 for Bb's and lunch for a month is a good deal especially if you have more than 2 games a month. Most airsofters have their own Bbs that they like to use, so unless your carrying several diffrent variety not many will want to use them. I usually bring my own lunch, but we recently started selling lunch meal and those cost $4 and we have 2-3 games a month so I'm not spending more than $12 dollars on lunch.
DEagle
Grunt
Grunt

Postby oregonblackops » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Yes that's right and black is for indoor and night games then we have the woodland bdus for outdoor play and even though on some teams the snipers work alone ours don't they are my eyes and ears as well as my protection from enemy snipers as for the medics they double as my room clears
oregonblackops
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Jester316 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:32 pm

oregonblackops wrote:Yes that's right and black is for indoor and night games then we have the woodland bdus for outdoor play and even though on some teams the snipers work alone ours don't they are my eyes and ears as well as my protection from enemy snipers as for the medics they double as my room clears

Medics clearing rooms... Yea, that's a good idea...

A little insight into the Medic mindset: Don't make yourself a victim.

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Lukens » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:54 pm

This is just getting worse and worse...But also more entertaining lol. Im really wondering how old this person is.
Remember folks, It's all Bullshit.
Lukens
Soldier
Soldier

Postby JamesW » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Lukens wrote:This is just getting worse and worse...
This..
[img]http://www.knightairsoft.com/​kalabordaysig.png[/img]
Riddick wrote:I don't like the price of Rick's ammo
JamesW
Soldier
Soldier

Team: [ODK]

Postby Nark » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:38 pm

oregonblackops wrote:Yes that's right and black is for indoor and night games then we have the woodland bdus for outdoor play and even though on some teams the snipers work alone ours don't they are my eyes and ears as well as my protection from enemy snipers as for the medics they double as my room clears

Black is for indoor and night games?? So does that mean you have an all black loadout and an all woodland loadout? Like woodland PC and BDUs etc? Right now you're confusing a lot of people and you sound like you don't know what you're talking about. Plus your grammar is off( i.e. run on sentances and such) and that's annoying and confusing at the same time.

The thing about snipers is if they move they become much more ineffective because movement is mostly what people see when playing in the field. A stationary sniper will be able to deal with your sniper much quicker than your sniper can find them mostly because the enemy sniper has a hide set up. Now granted I am an assaulter and not a sniper so these are all things I have observed in books, movies and from other airsofters.

Medics clearing rooms?? hmmmm I thought that's what assaulters were for. Therefore the medics can heal them when they get shot. This comes from personal experience. Being #1 man (that's being the first man into the room) for my fireteam when doing CQB I get shot a lot. The purpose of the number one man in airsoft is to basically take all the fire from the occupants of the room and let the #2 and #3 to deal with the opfor.

To be honest your logic for your team layout is very confusing and doesn't sound very effective at all.
Last edited by Nark on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby NFS_Shadow » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:54 pm

I remember publishing a few posts similar to this. Take my advice, just stop now. Figure out exactly what you want to say and then type it out carefully. Any serious team takes much more planning then has been shown here. Especially if you're charging money. As well as stated in the previous comment any sniper might as well have an m4 with a scope on it the second you put him in the ranks with a fireteam. A sniper playing the role of a sniper is deadly effective and yes could be positioned to still provide cover for your advancing team. I know this because my goal in life is to attend the USMC scout/sniper school once i'm finished with bootcamp in a year or so. Of course with my obsession about this i have spent countless hours studying tactics, concealment, and have also effectively played the role of a sniper a few times before. But above all as stated just give up on this thread, organize yourself and then repost.
Cloudy rains: "I am the master handjob-man."

"Well we're surrounded. They can't get away this time"
- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC
NFS_Shadow
Ranger
Ranger

Team: 56Th

Postby Pacman » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:41 pm

I wish this thread didn't exist :D
2010 AP player of the year
Pacman