I'm back

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

I'm back

Postby glockmeister » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:44 am

Hello everyone! I am back into airsofting again. I played a lot 2 years ago and then stopped for a bit because the airsoft functionality struggle got the best of me. I got a job and everything so now can pay for my hobby! I just bought a Black G&P Magpul Woc m-4 ggbr with an extra pmag and building it has been a blast. The lower receiver is ready to go and only the barrel is left to build. I hope to see everyone back out on the field soon!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.â€
glockmeister
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Re: I'm back

Postby Matt » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Welcome back!
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Forty5ive » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:41 am

glockmeister wrote:Hello everyone! I am back into airsofting again. I played a lot 2 years ago and then stopped for a bit because the airsoft functionality struggle got the best of me. I got a job and everything so now can pay for my hobby! I just bought a Black G&P Magpul Woc m-4 ggbr with an extra pmag and building it has been a blast. The lower receiver is ready to go and only the barrel is left to build. I hope to see everyone back out on the field soon!

Cool avatar :p
Forty5ive
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Chowdberg » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 am

WELCOME BACK TO US.

Glad to see things worked well for you, good sir.
If you're available, I'd recommend heading on down to Summer Slaughter in a few weeks, so you can meet up with a fair number of Airsofters, maybe peek around for sales on kit and gear, etc.

And have fun too. That's always good.
I'd tell you to be careful. It's not the Tank you need to fear.
It's Slumberman

Chowdberg
Grunt
Grunt

Team: RR KBAB

Return to Introductions and Orientation