Hello AP :)

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Hello AP :)

Postby Aforbit » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:13 am

I started playing Airsoft and have only been playing a few weeks. I am big noob :D, but I try to have fun and most of the people I meet are friendly and willing to give me advice/tips on how to play more effectively.

Soo it looks like I will be going to Japan in a few months. I have been doing some research on the country and were Airsoft is played ("surival game" as its known in japan). Sadly I have not been able to find any airsoft fields in North Japan anyone know of any ?

Respectfully,

Aforbit

"morte ad tirants"
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.
Aforbit
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Hello AP :)

Postby Matt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Welcome to AP! I don't know the Japanese Airsoft scene very well - but there have been some folks here who've gone there so maybe they will throw in their 2 cents.
Matt

Team: APST

Re: Hello AP :)

Postby Aforbit » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Thank you Matt,

I am sure someone here can help. I have been doing more reserch about this subject and it seems that the northern Japan airsoft stuff is more "underground" then I thought. With the apsence of any soild infomashion I can only assume that eather one people are playing out in the woods or its all on japanese web sites that I can't get to at the moment.
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.
Aforbit
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to Introductions and Orientation