Greetings from a noob!

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Greetings from a noob!

Postby FieldMarshalRed » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Hello everybody. I come from the video game world, however I have owned several Airsoft (and real steel) guns over the years, I have not participated in any events or games. I do look forward to joining you soon. I got a new job in Salem (I just moved from Portland). So, when I get settled I will try to make it to some events!
FieldMarshalRed
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Greetings from a noob!

Postby The Giggler » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Greetings comrade :D
Haloeclipse wrote:Seriously, a music vid of swat or soldiers set to "Its raining men" would be deliciously awesome.
The Giggler
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cyclops » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Should check us out. Based out of Salem. Team FOAD....
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby FieldMarshalRed » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:56 am

Thank you for the suggestion. What does F.O.A.D stand for? I have a CA M4A1, other than that I have no gear at the moment.
FieldMarshalRed
Recruit
Recruit

Postby FieldMarshalRed » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:56 am

The Giggler wrote:Greetings comrade :D

Greetings!
FieldMarshalRed
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Aforbit » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:41 am

Hello Field marshal,

Welcome to AP :). I used to play a lot of PS and PS2... ahh good fun (BWC !). If you're looking for gear check out "The List" post in the tactical gear forums. It gives tons of good places to buy gear. :D

And yes that was a shameless plug to check out my post in the tactical gear forums.
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.
Aforbit
Grunt
Grunt

Postby FieldMarshalRed » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Aforbit wrote:Hello Field marshal,

Welcome to AP :). I used to play a lot of PS and PS2... ahh good fun (BWC !). If you're looking for gear check out "The List" post in the tactical gear forums. It gives tons of good places to buy gear. :D

And yes that was a shameless plug to check out my post in the tactical gear forums.

If by BWC you are referring to Black Widow Company, then that makes us brothers in red!

Also, I hate to bear the bad news. But I wont be capable of purchasing any gear for several pay checks. I am working on paying my debt off and I am starting my 401K Very soon, so money will be going into that as well. If I had to guess, I would say that I could probably start buying gear in two months.
FieldMarshalRed
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Cyclops » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:46 pm

FOAD could stand for a lot of things..... We tell elders and religious people that FOAD stands for "Fight On And Destroy". Our team members see it as something else. If we start to hang you'll know. Feel free to contact me at 503-508-6546 (call or text).
Cyclops
Ranger
Ranger

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby Aforbit » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:20 am

FieldMarshalRed wrote:
Aforbit wrote:Hello Field marshal,

If by BWC you are referring to Black Widow Company, then that makes us brothers in red!

Also, I hate to bear the bad news. But I wont be capable of purchasing any gear for several pay checks. I am working on paying my debt off and I am starting my 401K Very soon, so money will be going into that as well. If I had to guess, I would say that I could probably start buying gear in two months.

Damn right Black Widow Company! it's good to see you brother :). I am Pvt Saren21 in BWC I am on there every so often but i took leave to help take care of my infant daughter. I am part of Bunker in the MechWarrior division. I play PS2 on Ops when I can.

That's ok about the gear you would be surprised on what you can find on the cheap! I would go to the local army navy surplus check out bargain bins in the local stores and so what if your uniform is mismatched if any one gives you any crap tell them you're a rebel fighter and your just playing the part.
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.
Aforbit
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Introductions and Orientation