Hey guys -- Again.

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Hey guys -- Again.

Postby Nezin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:55 pm

So, I ended up saying Hi A few months ago (Looks like February of this year) and was new, and then I got struck by some medical complications and had to work my way through those.

Well, now that I am back on track and shouldn't have anymore weird swings like that ( Type one diabetic here ), I would really like to try to get into this --what appears to be-- Wonderful sport.

I live in cottage grove, but am in Eugene most of the time for college and just hanging out as there isn't much to do in CG.

Was wondering if there were any teams or people in this area who might be willing to show me the ropes or tag along somewhere and give this a try.

Thanks!

Nezin. (Guy)
Nezin
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Hey guys -- Again.

Postby Tankwitch » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Welcome back, I hope your doing well. At the moment, the local teams aren't all that active, which is a shame considering the good weather were having. The local teams are ORB, TAAT, and PacDT. I belong to ORB and we regularly play with some people from TAAT. Sometimes a member from PacDT shows up. I will contact you on AP if ORB has a game soon. When I can I will pass along the local FB group to you. It's not very active, well ever. But it's better than nothing. (Sometimes)

I hope to see you soon at a game, Tankwitch.

Edit: Here is the Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/214851361992931/
Most fun I've had here is softly trolling the Mod.
Last edited by Tankwitch on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a major chairsofter, sorry about that.
Tankwitch
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nezin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Tankwitch wrote:Welcome back, I hope your doing well. At the moment, the local teams aren't all that active, which is a shame considering the good weather were having. The local teams are ORB, TAAT, and PacDT. I belong to ORB and we regularly play with some people from TAAT. Sometimes a member from PacDT shows up. I will contact you on AP if ORB has a game soon. When I can I will pass along the local FB group to you. It's not very active, well ever. But it's better than nothing. (Sometimes)

I hope to see you soon at a game, Tankwitch.

Thanks :), Yeah. Weather has been pretty nice the past few weeks other than that storm. Hope to see you out there aswell :)

Looking forward to your message if something comes up!
Nezin
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Tork » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:02 am

Hi welcome again :D Tankwitch is correct though, not many people here in the Lane are active during winter. I don't belong to any of the teams mentioned above but i do have a few people that regularly skrim every other weekend. PM me for an invitation to our Facebook group if you like :D
ImageTorkMastaFlex
Tork
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Aforbit » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:08 am

Hello and welcome back,

If your just getting in to the sport the best advice I can give your already doing :D . Its important to get out there play and just have fun.
There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.
Aforbit
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Introductions and Orientation