New to the forum, not the sport

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

New to the forum, not the sport

Postby TheProphet » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Hey guys! I'm Tyler. I have various callsigns/usernames that I use around the internet. I am TheProphet here and the ASGI forums, Lil_Shady on Airsoft Society (where I moderate and spend most of my time), Airsoft Ohio, and Airsoft Sniper Forum, and Aerosmith on Airsoft Forum, Airsoft Retreat, and North Texas Airsoft.

I've been in the sport for about 6, almost 7 years and been a GBB tech for about 5 years. I collect GBBs, currently have about 13 in my collection. My favorites of my collection are what I call my "holy trinity", being my Tokyo Marui 5-7, Marushin 6mm 5-7, and Marushin 8mm 5-7.

I live in Texas and am pretty active in the airsoft scene down here. In my spare time between my full time job, being a full time college student, and being a volunteer firefighter I have a GBB tecing business and a mild obsession with post-hardcore/deathcore/"emo"/screamo bands. OK I lied, it's a major obsession.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
TheProphet
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: New to the forum, not the sport

Postby Jaster » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:25 am

Welcome to AP!
Jaster
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to Introductions and Orientation