Hello form Milwaukie, OR (its near Protland)

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Hello form Milwaukie, OR (its near Protland)

Postby Vulpes » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Hey everyone, I am 18 and have been "playing" airsoft for around 4 years now, and by playing I mean private games consisting of 8-20 players.
That being said I have only ever been to a "field" once. I went to the closest indoor arena, Tac ops, just to try it out. It was alright, fun to play cqb for a change.

I have collected many guns over the years, however I often buy/sell/trade many of my items on a regular basis.
I am not new to the tech world, and I consider myself "good enough" to be considered a mediocre tech when it comes to aeg's.

Recently I have tapped into the gbb world with a G&G cm16 gbb and a WE m9 (with tracer, red/green sight, and flash light)

I would consider most of my guns "jury rigged", all but one of my aeg's has been made "better" with zip ties and electrical tape somewhere in or on them. I fixed one of the cm16's major flaws (the gun wobbles around like its made of rubber) with, you guessed it, zip-ties and tape.
If you have any questions about your cm16 gbb ask me, I know the gun pretty well now.

I am excited to get into the "professional" area of airsoft, hopefully I can start coming to more local Oregon games as soon as I get my car fixed.

-Vulpes

(p.s.- Im looking to trade a jg p90 (built in red dot with a few after market internals and an extra mag) for an ak47/74 variant.
JG m4s, CYMA 1928 custom "Thomas" (yes spelling is correct), G&G cm gbb, JG commando, JG p90, WE usmc m9 gbb (tan), G&G Top Tech T16A3 BB
Vulpes
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Hello form Milwaukie, OR (its near Protland)

Postby ParoJo » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 pm

It sounds to me like you'd find the classified adds section here to be right up your alley. You can buy, sell, and trade all your used items there. You also might be interested in the Airsoft Expo this saturday at Oregon Airsoft Arena (located in Hillsboro). Various vendors and companies are going to be there with stuff to sell, you can win stuff in raffles every hour, and the arena itself is going to be open for play all day.

Anyway, welcome to AP! :D

Read the stickies.
ParoJo
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Return to Introductions and Orientation