Wud up

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Wud up

Postby USB PLUG » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Just recently was looking for some places to airsoft at in Oregon, but I came up empty every time. I started to think that Oregon was the least popular state for airsoft, 10 minutes later I found this site with butt loads of games. So while I accumulate my loadout and get on the field I thought I would drop bye and say hi. (I will be moving to the coast soon so might see you there!)
USB PLUG
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Wud up

Postby ClownBaby » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:19 am

Hey dude welcome! I assume your saying you might see russian ghost at the beach? I wanted to say this on his thread but, Russian Ghost (& you USB) go to the game at R&R that day. Sounds like R.ghost wants to do his game in a public area. Probably a VERY BAD IDEA!!! I don't think I need to go into why,yeah? Go to R&R it's close,safe,& fun. If you wanna throw a game do it on private property, PLEASE. I think you'd ruin everyones day if you got shot by the cops. Sorry for jacking your thread USB , but there was no way to reply on r.ghosts page?
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Re: Wud up

Postby USB PLUG » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:16 am

ClownBaby wrote:Hey dude welcome! I assume your saying you might see russian ghost at the beach? I wanted to say this on his thread but, Russian Ghost (& you USB) go to the game at R&R that day. Sounds like R.ghost wants to do his game in a public area. Probably a VERY BAD IDEA!!! I don't think I need to go into why,yeah? Go to R&R it's close,safe,& fun. If you wanna throw a game do it on private property, PLEASE. I think you'd ruin everyones day if you got shot by the cops. Sorry for jacking your thread USB , but there was no way to reply on r.ghosts page?

All good, I won't be attending R&R anytime soon though because I have barely made a loadout. And no, I don't attend parties unless its super official :l
USB PLUG
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Return to Introductions and Orientation