Sup!

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Sup!

Postby tucansam21 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Howdy AP, my name is Jeff and I'll also respond to Gar or Sam. I'm not exactly new to the site but I haven't really introduced myself. I live in Vancouver and I'm interested in joining a team or some competitive-minded players but sadly I don't know many people in the airsoft community. I first joined AP in 2006/07 but had to make a new account because I forgot my password lol. I'm tryin to get back in the game, and I've been to a few ops in the last year and can see quite a bit has changed. I'm mainly trying to get into LC style mislim, but I've been airsofting for 10 years and bring a lot of experience with me, and a cooperative mindset. I have an upgraded CA M16 A4 as my primary, an ICS MP5 SD6, and an ICS M16 A3, all three of which I'm trying to sell actually but I'll post about that in the proper spot. Besides that I like to drink beer, shoot the shit, and shoot shit. I'm looking forward to getting out to more games and meeting new players. Thanks!
tucansam21
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Sup!

Postby Matt » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Welcome to AP! I could help you recover that password if you want to use your old account. Just let me know, if not, that's cool too... maybe it's time for a change?
Matt

Team: APST

Postby ClownBaby » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:22 pm

Hey dude. You should get a hold of Charlie Brown at ThunderKiss. I thought you were part of his crew already until I asked him the other day. Him and his boyz have a secret training facility somewhere up round you.

EVERYONE: Sam is an awesome player! One of the best I've seen. He's not afraid to push, in fact I typically see him just slightly in front of the line, behind cover, not afraid and proned out, but taking a knee and placing accurate shots. At which point I always yell "YOU GOT SOME BIG BALLS, SAM! BIG BALLS!" Then I proceed to yell at the rest of the line to move up. :D

So, He's a great shot, never have an admin problem (calm on and off the field), and he knows his shit.

All around nice guy.

O.k.I did it, now where's my 5 bucks! JK
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby tucansam21 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Thanks Matt! No worries on getting in to the other account, I had maybe a dozen posts lol, but I appreciate it. And thanks Mikey hahaha nobody was supposed to know I paid you off! Jk lol seriously though I appreciate it, lookin forward to the next game.
tucansam21
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to Introductions and Orientation