Getting back into the hobby

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Getting back into the hobby

Postby Bircher » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Hello AirsoftPacific! I'm here with my little returning topic as I am getting back into the hobby/sport. I used to be known on the forums as 'Pestilence' but in 2012 I just kind of dropped off the radar and didn't come back. I was pretty swamped at the time with personal stuff but I've changed quite a bit from that time. For those who don't know me, Here's a little bit about me.

I was born in Tualatin but I currently live in Hillsboro. I am 17 years old and (hopefully) will be graduating this year. Once I graduate I plan on enlisting in the Army or the Navy and serve for some time. Upon leaving the armed forces I want to return to the civilian sector to work as an LEO of some kind. Preferably an Oregon State Trooper but working as an LEO in general would be acceptable. I'm a supervisor at Baskin Robbins and I hate my job with the fiery passion of 1000 suns. But it pays so I just stick through it. I'm a pretty laid back guy, I can act like an asshole if there is a lot going on but don't let that sway your opinion of me. So yeah, thats me. Feel free to ask me whatever you want.
Bircher
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Re: Getting back into the hobby

Postby ~Thunder~ » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:19 pm

Welcome back from hibernation.

Do AP members get free ice cream treats?
Cap n pickles wrote:....if i do not see my name some where on this list, i will just show up naked, ready to get some.

f**k it, i'll just show up naked.
~Thunder~
Ranger
Ranger

Postby ClownBaby » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Yeah word! Show your patch, get a cone?
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Bircher » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:36 am

~Thunder~ wrote:Welcome back from hibernation.

Do AP members get free ice cream treats?

No, But if there is a freezer at an OP, I could totally bring a 3 gallon tub of ice cream and keep it there.
Bircher
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Introductions and Orientation