New to AP, and airsoft

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Re: New to AP, and airsoft

Postby Alacon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:37 am

yeah, that was just one thing I was thinking while looking at the setups here, That's probably the way that I will run things. that is if I can find small dummy plates, I may have to make my own. I seems to me like a good solution for players wanting to put some weight closer to their body and save some space. You could even cut a hole in the plate to have the fill cap show.
Alacon
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Jmonday » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:23 am

Alacon wrote:yeah, that was just one thing I was thinking while looking at the setups here, That's probably the way that I will run things. that is if I can find small dummy plates, I may have to make my own. I seems to me like a good solution for players wanting to put some weight closer to their body and save some space. You could even cut a hole in the plate to have the fill cap show.

I bought some dummy plates off of ASGI, and didn't like them, so I just use my moms cutting boards. It works like a charm.

I have some great AOR-1's, bought them awhile back, when I was still in Cali, they work great there, but no so much here.. I'm thinking about buying some MARPAT too. Zero rips even though it's by Propper. Great shirt and pants. Loved them to death.

I'd go with MARPAT, I'm thinking about ordering either MARPAT or AOR2.
Jmonday
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Jonybravo » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:32 am

Caught up with G&G at this year's Shot Show, they've got some great new products but unfortunately not really much happening with the new "G-Box" project everybody is waiting for. We did take a look at the M.A.R.S. gearbox design, featuring a quick detach motor grip, now you can easily swap springs and motors. It's also equipped with a microchip switch and MOSFET system. They're also working on a magazine that will stop the gun from firing when the mag runs out of BBs. No information on a release date for this one yet.
Jonybravo
Recruit
Recruit

Previous

Return to Introductions and Orientation