Newer guy from Camas

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Newer guy from Camas

Postby SuperViper » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Hey guys and gals,

I recently got into airsoft and drug a buddy of mine into it too. Been a long time shooter in both paintball and real steel, but dropped PB because of the mess and don't get out to the steel range as much as I want due to both ammo shortage and money.

So I picked up an cheap MP5 airsoft rifle, it broke immediately. Bought a hi capa pistol to film some action movies (I majored in media production) and then really fell in love with playing. Now own 3 rifles including my dream gun (Kriss Vector). I play out at OAA a lot, but am working on building a field up at my buddies place in Battleground. Some day we will be able to invite some people out to that.

I am attending my first MilSim event in 2 weeks, OP RED STORM. Playing Socom, 5th squad. If anyone on Socom side happens to see this, shoot me a PM, I'd love to actually know someone there when I head down! Or if anyone from Camas/ Vancouver is going, I don't mind carpooling.

If anyone is out in Camas, shoot me a pm. I'd love to get to know some local guys, and get a carpool system to get out to the different playfields. Other than that, have a good day guys, and thanks for having me!
SuperViper
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Newer guy from Camas

Postby ThunderKissNW » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Welcome to the neighborhood!
We have the best pricing in the NW for airsoft gear.
And now we offer the best indoor experience for our great community.
ThunderKissNW
Sponsor
Sponsor

Location: 14602 NE Fourth Plain Rd, Suite J, Vancouver, Wa 98682

Postby SuperViper » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:31 pm

ThunderKissNW wrote:Welcome to the neighborhood!

Thanks! I do a bit of shopping through you guys. You have been really helpful. If this is Charlie...

Got any of those Predator suppressors in yet? :D
SuperViper
Recruit
Recruit

Postby anthony ty » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Hi

glad to come by your post cause I have been wanting to meet people to car pool with to games. I'm new to the sport from Vancouver and just did my first match last weekend at action acres and it was a blast. I would like to do the game this coming weekend out at camp R&R but not sure, my buddies are not rushing to jump into the sport quite yet. I don't think I will be able to make the red wings game do to not having a light on my m4 yet. Sundays are typically the best day to go to games and with notice I can get away for a sat. let me know if you want to carpool and save on some fuel

ty
anthony ty
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Ash » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Welcome,

I live in Camas too.

I and a good portion of my team should be at RS as actor/opfor hit me up when you get there.

"Jesus wept and it's no wonder why"
Ash
Specops
Specops

Team: SOTA

Return to Introductions and Orientation