New guy, In Bremerton WA

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

New guy, In Bremerton WA

Postby Echo53 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Hey out there,

My name in Dan I normally go by Razor ( because I hate to shave, and on this forum it's already taken) so I am now going by Echo53. I am from Riverside, CA and I have been playing airsoft for about 6 years. I have no military experience, I'm a Scout, Den Leader and general history buff. That also means 90% of my gear is desert in nature.

I have been on the Roughnecks Infantry Detachment for the 6 years I have played and and the pleasure of being a noob and growing to planning and running games. I have been to 5 Lion Claws games, several of the related Angels events, A couple of large games in Boron, CA. We had night games, larger (100 person plus) and small (6 player) games. Lots of QCB pay fields and indoor (which I don't like so much).

I love you engagement rules, they are similar to this we have and in my opinion great way to be safe and have fun. If there is anyone near me that can help a guy find a team or field close by, I would appreciate it.
Echo53
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Return to Introductions and Orientation