Total Newb helping brother who lives in Thailand

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Total Newb helping brother who lives in Thailand

Postby jimtorr » Sun May 20, 2018 11:06 am

I hope it is acceptable to post this here. Please have mercy if it is not.

My brother, who lives in Thailand, bought a bunch of Airsoft rifles, pistols, and other gear last summer, and shipped it to me. I was supposed to send it on to him. Airsoft is considered toys in Thailand, and he thought I could just mail him the stuff.

Not so, as it turned out. Thailand cracked down on importing airsoft guns and gear, and by summer 2017 I could no longer ship to Thailand. Police told retail dealers in Thailand to remove airsoft displays from street view, and even remove displays from inside the stores.

Now he wants me to sell the stuff for the best price I can get. I have rifles, pistols, upgrade barrels, many magazines, etc. I have no idea how to go about selling airsoft stuff.

Anybody have any ideas where I can advertise and/or sell airsoft? Craigslist or similar websites? Swapmeets, events at airsoft fields? I live near The Swamp in Lebanon. Would it be reasonable to show up there?
jimtorr
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Return to Introductions and Orientation