looking for a team

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

looking for a team

Postby rainspider19 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:27 pm

hi im looking for a team to run with, am somewhat new to the area. If someone has any info on a team that i could maybe get in contact with that would be very helpful. ive checked the team data base on here and sent out a few email aswell as on C3 and so far have had no reply, lots of members look like they havent been active for a while. TIA
rainspider19
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: looking for a team

Postby Grounded » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:46 am

Hi and welcome to Airsoft Pacific, I was in your shoes years ago when I was looking for a new team. I am Grounded and I am with Phantom Fury. Have you been to many local games? I know we have a variety of fields to choose from and sometimes showing and socializing helps put a face to the name. I invite you to go this weekend there are several games to choose from. I will be at both Action Acres and Camp R and R.
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Postby rainspider19 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:05 pm

awesome man thanks so much for your reply!! no i haven't been to any local games yet im busy this weekend but is it OK if i keep in touch with you for maybe next weekend or whenever you're heading out to the field next? i would love to make it out to camp R&R it looks like its only about a 20 minute drive for me. seriously thanks again im looking forward to making some new airsoft friends!!
rainspider19
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:55 pm

-
Camp R&R is a great field to meet fellow Airsofters and is friendly to all levels of players.
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Grounded » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:28 pm

Ofcourse! Anytime man!

rainspider19 wrote:awesome man thanks so much for your reply!! no i haven't been to any local games yet im busy this weekend but is it OK if i keep in touch with you for maybe next weekend or whenever you're heading out to the field next? i would love to make it out to camp R&R it looks like its only about a 20 minute drive for me. seriously thanks again im looking forward to making some new airsoft friends!!
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Introductions and Orientation