New to AP! Hey!

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

New to AP! Hey!

Postby Jusse » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:20 pm

Hey!

New here, new to Airsoft in the PNW, excited to rejoin the sport. Moved to western Washington in 2011, previously played airsoft from 2008-2011 in the mid-west and just picked it up again in 2019. After a 8 year lull I figured I would join the local forum to see what's going on!

Uhmm yeah, what's up? I'm local to Washington's Capitol, close to TAC indoor cqb. Feel free to reach out to me if your local, or need to get a game together.

I'm mainly interested in large events (milsim, games/objectives, storyline) I can plan around, 2-3 weeks out or more. I'm also interest in learning tech more so then basic mods and a gear box rebuild I did as a kid. Hpa mods are cool.

Really excited to be back in a community. I was as active as 16-19 y/o could be on AIrsoftOhio forum, and met a ton of great people. It would be cool to have that experience again.

Outside of airsoft I like to bike, hike, explore the national parks, full time student, part-time contractor, music, shooting, real steel, gardening, live music, tinkering, building, crafting.
Jusse
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: New to AP! Hey!

Postby Dennis - Crossbow » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:36 pm

Welcome to AP ...
Locally the next large scale event is May 17- 19 @ SniperzDen. The host is War Sport NW.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44021
Thank you,
Dennis "Crossbow"

Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Dennis - Crossbow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Norseman » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:59 pm

Welcome back to the sport!
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Postby drpepper475 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:20 pm

Check out south sound airsoft.

and for reference viewtopic.php?f=159&t=43893
"you guys might be winning ,but I'm having more fun"
drpepper475

Postby Jusse » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:54 pm

Thanks drpepper475,
I will probably be attending one of SSA or Blackops Airsoft & Paintball events in the near future. I'm just down the road from BO and they informed me of their affiliate SSA. Sounds like a great time!
Jusse
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Peaches » Fri May 03, 2019 11:31 pm

There is also Paintball station, that's up near Mt Vernon (like a 2hr drive), The Mill near Sedro-Wooley. Those are the big area's to play. There is going to be a field opening up with a year (I will post it once it finally opens up), TAAGS near Auburn.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."-B. Lee
Peaches
Specops
Specops

Return to Introductions and Orientation